Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Welcome to one of the top hotels near Sea World San Antonio, TX - the Courtyard. Ideally situated, our San Antonio SeaWorld hotel's location offers convenient access to top businesses & local attractions.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 647-4101
TollFree: (800) 614-2900
- Courtyard By Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, debit, cash, check, travelers checks, all major credit cards, discover, diners club
- Courtyard San Antonio is a San Antonio, Texas hotel near SeaWorld and Lackland AFB with free Internet, a swimming pool, fitness center, and a central location close to San Antonio attractions
- Thunderbird Hills, Northwest Side
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: Noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Designated smoking areas, RV, bus, truck parking, Designated smoking areas (fines apply), Safe-deposit box at front desk, Garden, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Computer station, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Library, 24-hour fitness facilities, Free wired high-speed Internet, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, LCD TV, Microwave, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Sofa bed size, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Sofa bed, Coffee/tea maker, Free wired high-speed Internet, Premium TV channels
Price Range : Average
The worst experience encountered. Would not recomend this location to anyone,whether if it was the last resort. The service is below expectations, if you are using your points , dont waste them. Some areas of total disapointment are dirty rooms, smoke odor in hall way, cleaning service employee knocks on door then opens the door with master key,(so lock doors at all times) . A waste of time speaking with the General Manager, consequently a real disappointment,however by sharing our concerns might reverse the problems and unfortunate experience that we encountered at this location.For the most part the Marriotts have met my expectations as a consumer this one is one of poor service.