CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The extensive medical staff, numerous primary and specialty health clinics and community outreach services offered by CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System highlight our devotion to the South Texas area. Founded in 1869 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, CHRISTUS is the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. CHRISTUS offers services such as comprehensive pediatric care - including a newly renovated neonatal intensive care unit providing the latest in medical technology and the first titanium rib implants; the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute (CTI); Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center. In addition we offer cardiac care, a comprehensive cancer program, complete obstetrical and newborn services, a surgical units, a diabetes care program, state-of-the-art medical care for children and an array of specialty services, and orthopedic services. At CHRISTUS Santa Rosa we also offer rehabilitation treatment for those who have experienced a stroke, a spinal cord injury, closed head injuries and more. CHRISTUS is one of only three hospitals in Texas to receive the Distinguished Hospital Award five years in a row by HealthGrades. It is also the preferred health care system of the San Antonio SPURS. To Find A Physician Call: 1.877.250.DOCS(3627)
- We offer the following services for our patients: Diabetes Care, Family Health Center, Heart Care, Mother and Baby Center, Spiritual Care, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center, Children's Hospital Services Cardiology Services, Center for Joint Replacement CHRISTUS Transplant Institute (CTI), MD Bios, Transplant Stats, CTRC at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa, Family Health Center, Inpatient Diabetes Care, Liver Medicine Clinic, Cardiology Services, Birthing Center, Bone Density Imaging, Cardiac Cath/Special Procedures Lab, Computed Tomography (CT) Imaging, Diabetes Services, Digital Mammography, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Pre Surgical Education Services - PREP Program, Sports and Fitness Rehabilitation, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Clinical Pastoral Education Program, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Mammography Unit, Family Medicine Residency Program, and Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System
- We have a variety of different locations to serve you.
- Northwest Side
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is committed to providing the best health care possible in an environment that heals not only the body, but also the mind and the spirit. Our highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology ensure that each of our patients receives the highest level of care available.
- Hospitals, Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services, Diabetes Educational, Referral & Support Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Children's Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Hyperbaric Services, Mammography Centers, Rehabilitation Services, Clinics, Medical Clinics