Chaba Thai RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Authentic Thai Food on the South Side of San Antonio. We offer a full menu of Thai, Soups, appetizers, lunch specials, dinner specials, bubble tea, deserts and more. Also chinese food.
- Authentic Thai Food, Thai Soups, Curry, Thai Salads, Lunch Specials, Dinner Deals and more.
- Payment method:
- master card, discover, amex, visa, company card, diners club
- Brooks City Base Landing On the same side as Best buy across from Wal-Mart.
- East Side
- Thai Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Caterers, Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
Chaba is a very very good thai restaurant. I've been going there since it first opened and i must say it's been good everytime i have gone. Although it may take a couple of minutes for our food to come out it's always worth the wait. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. The enviorment is wonderful, very nice and chilled, very relaxing. Chaba thai fried rice!!! Is my fave!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I love this place. My husband and I go often. He orders shrimp pad thai and I get the tom kha soup which is delicious. The tom kha soup is so much better than Tongs Thai. It just taste fresher. Also, the owner is very sweet. He oftens conversates with us and this makes us feel like a very valued customer. I love this place and would recommend it to anyone who loves thai.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Last week we dined at Chaba's and had a wonderful experience. We started with their appetizer (Cheese Rolls) and their vegetable soup. Both were excellent. Never had cheese rolls like these. You gotta try them as they were so crisp, refreshing and not your normal cheese filled wontons. Great appetizer. Next was the soup, so different, light and excellent. For my entree I had the Pad Prio Wan, which was excelle... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We decided to go out on Valentine's day at the last minute. No one was waiting and there were tables open, so we decided to try this restaurant. Perhaps the fact that it wasn't full should have told us something. We were seated quickly. 10 minutes later, someone was seated at the table next to us. 20 minutes later, neither of our tables had been acknowledged. No ""we'll be right with you, no drinks, not even water. T... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch