BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-AirportAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- Best Western International Inc. is The World's Biggest Hotel Family with 4,000* independently owned and operated hotels. Based in Phoenix, Ariz., Best Western employs 1,190 people and offers more than 300,000 quality guest rooms located in 90* countries and territories throughout the world. All Best Westerns around the globe provide a guaranteed standard of 17 (14 internationally) of the most frequently requested guest amenities and services. They include: free high-speed Internet access, continental or hot breakfast, free local phone calls (up to 30 minutes) and long distance access, data port connections in all guest rooms, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee/tea makers in all rooms, 50 percent designated non-smoking rooms (20 percent international), complimentary toiletries available upon request (razors, toothpaste, shaving cream, sewing kits), bottled or canned water available on-site, photo copies available on-site during business hours, king-sized beds in a minimum of 10 percent of rooms (queen-size bed international), clock in all guest rooms, in-room music, upgraded shampoo size and at least one English speaking TV channel at international locations. All Best Western hotels in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean offer free high-speed Internet access to guests. *Numbers are approximate and can fluctuate.
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (877) 722-3422
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- diners club, visa, amex, discover, master card
- When you stay at Best Western Posada Ana Inn-Airport in San Antonio, you'll be in a shopping district and close to North Star Mall and Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Quarry Golf Club and Alamo Quarry Market.
- Shearer Hills - Ridgeview, North Central
- Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Motels, Meeting & Event Planning Services
Well let me start with the staff. Some of the staff is very nice. Except for a few bad apples. We traveled to San Antonio to visit Sea World and stayed at this hotel. Quite a distance from Sea World and the Riverwalk. I chose this hotel looking for full breakfast. The cook is very unpleasant, not friendly at all. Our room was not fully clean and the refrigerator smelled bad. It had left over food and rotten... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We evacuated from Southeast Texas to Best Western Casa Linda San Antonio. We had never stayed there and didn't know what to expect, but they were one of the few hotels available AND allowed pets at no additional charge. This hotel is great!!! The staff is extremely friendly! The hotel is clean! The complimentary breakfast is superb! They have a manager's reception every evening with complimentary drinks. It is co... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch