Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! We are located in Northwest San Antonio. Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital knows your pet is one of the family. We share your love of animals and value the richness these faithful friends bring to our lives. Our veterinarians and staff are dedicated to taking good care of your pets and serving you. Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital offers one-on-one, personal care as well as the latest in veterinary medicine and technology. We provide an extensive range of services and preventive care to keep your pet healthy at all stages of life. Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital would love the opportunity to get to know you and your pet. We are offering the first initial exam for only $35.00 (new clients only). Please mention this discount when calling to make your appointment.
- General Info:
- Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital offers one-on-one, personal care as well as the latest in veterinary medicine and technology. We provide an extensive range of services and preventive care to keep your pet healthy at all stages of life. We are an AAHA accredited hospital established in 1984 serving San Antonio.
- Hills, hills, wellness
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, visa, debit
- Northwest Side, Country View Village
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Kennels, Animal Health Products, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Labs, Veterinarian Emergency Services
- Other Information:
04/20/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I am just over the moon about this group. My little dog, who has been very sick and will now need chronic care, sees Dr. Lane, who is awesome. The staff is very pleasant and professional. It's nice to finally find a group that is not just about the almighty dollar.
02/07/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We have been going to Babcock Hills Vets for 22+ years. We have 2 great danes, 2 dachsunds, 2-4 cats at a time is our average over these years. The entire office staff shares a genuine love of animals. They all go the extra mile. The vets do amazing follow up care and call to see how the treatment is working. Dr. Knopp would call and ck with us on the weekend to see how pain was being managed for a terminal pet. They realize pets are part of the family. They stay on top of the latest research and have options available for various problems. They are the best!
10/05/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I recently took my dog to Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital and I absolutely loved my experince, obviously so much I had to write a review. From the time I called in to scheduled an appointment to the time I checked out I felt not only welcomed but appreciated. They were able to get my pet seen the same day and the receptionists, technicians, and the doctor were all very helpful and informative and treated my pet with the greatest care I have ever received from any other vet. hospital before. This will definitely be my veterinary hospital from now on!
I got quoted for my GSD male for Rabies, Parvo, and Microchipping for $185 and that if I wanted more heart worm prevention I'd have to get him tested again. Well, since I paid 62 for them to do it last year and he has been on it no stop year round I said no. I go to Alamo Dog and Cat Hospital and they quote me for Rabies, Parvo, Microchipping and 6 months of HeartGuard $145. Babcock Hills is rip off they even charge more for medicine. I will never go here again.
Love this place! When I first moved to San Antonio almost 6 years ago I found Babcock Hills Vet in the phone book and made the appt for my dog and I have gone there ever since. Love the staff there and the Doctors are very caring and professional. Can call and ask questions and can almost always be seen the same day if I am having a problem. My dog is very comfortable with everyone there and he is hard to please.
Everyone is very warm and friendly and the knowledge throughout the entire clinic is very impressive. I enjoy that I can have discussion with the technicians (as well as the vet) about the potential issues with my pets. It's not a cut and paste type business where I am treated like every other client. The vets spend time trying to discuss any issues that may have risen and are very good about discussing with my questions and concerns. I definitely recommend them to others and will continue to use them.
Thank you for the nice comments and your confidence and trust in our hospital and staff!
I have been a client of Babcock Hills Veterinary Clinic for 26 years. I have watched them grow from a small office in a strip center to the beautiful free standing clinic they now occupy, with Dr. Speir and Dr. Knopp adding more doctors and staff to their clinic. During this time, I have, for various reasons, sought care for my pets at other clinics (relocation, emergency, specialist referral, convenience). No veterinary practice compares to Babcock Hills! The doctors are knowlegable, experienced, competent, attentive and compassionate. The receptionists are friendly and accomodating, the techs patient and kind with scared animals (and people!) They understand the human-animal connection, and treat the family as a whole, not just a pet with symptoms. Their concern extends to the "owners" of the pets, providing education on pet health issues, and when necessary, compassion on the loss of a beloved companion. They truly accomplish their mission: "To provide the highest quality of medicine to serve our clients and patients."