Armada's service is outstanding. I had a dead battery in my vehicle (I knew it was dead and needed replacement). They tested the battery and installed a new battery. The service technician was extremely professional, explained everything he would be doing, and cleaned up. Their price was very competetive AND I didn't have to leave my house. Total time it took from when I called AAA until the technician left was one hour.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With a team of highly-skilled professionals, Armada Towing has grown to become one of the largest and most successful tow operations in the Inland Empire. We specialize in light, medium, and heavy duty towing. We also offer Locksmith Service in most of our areas - State-of-the-art computerized tow management system - High security storage facilities.
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, master card
- Serving All Of Southern California, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, And Dallas Texas.
- Northwest Side
- Armada Towing strives to provide prompt, courteous, and professional service at all times. Total Customer SATISFACTION is our goal.
- Tow Company of the Year Award, Automobile Club of Southern California - Service Providers of Excellence Award, Silver Medal, American Automobile Association
- Locks & Locksmiths, Automotive Roadside Service, Towing, Auto Repair & Service
I left an interior light on in my car, which drained the battery just barely to the point of not turning over. I called AAA, AAA sent me Armada.
Upon arrival, the tech immediately asked me about the age of my battery (which I've had no issues with when I'm not doing stupid things like leaving lights on overnight), and decided that he needed to "run a diagnostic" in order to tell me if my battery was "safe to jump", or if I would need to buy a new battery.
This already didn't feel right to me, I've had vehicles jumped plenty of times in the past, and I've never gotten that kind of... it felt almost like a threat. I went inside while he was running the diagnostic, and told my fiancee that something felt off, and that they probably had a battery in their truck to try to sell me.
And sure enough, their "test" came back as my battery needing to be replaced! Fancy that! And hey, they do remote installs and just happen to have one with them! The guy seemed genuinely surprised that I turned him down- I can't imagine how many people they actually get to buy from them on the spot.
In the end, he thankfully did jump my car without requiring me to buy a battery, and I'm grateful for that at least. But the whole scammy sales push left me with a very bad taste in my mouth, and I wouldn't go to them for help again if given the choice.
I called AAA due to a dead battery and they sent a technician from these fine folks over. There was a bit of a wait for his arrival but it was around 8am which I would wager is a busy time of day for them. When he did arrive though, he was extremely competent and professional, quickly confirming that it was a battery problem and giving me a jump. All in all, excellent service.
I needed a tow for my car and was looking online for a reasonable price. I called several places but the phone #'s only led me to voicemails. I Called Armada and spoke w/ Avery who arranged to have his driver Theo pick me up so I could show them where my car was at and Theo the driver even stopped by my babysitters so I could drop off my daughter. Theo picked up my car and dropped me back off at home @ no extra charge and safely took my car to my mechanic. Armada is very very reasonable and very professional. They really take care of their customers and don't act is if your a burden (which other tow companys have.) So if you want good towing service call Armada.