Armada's service is outstanding. I had a dead battery in my vehicle (I knew it was dead and needed replacement). They tested the battery and installed a new battery. The service technician was extremely professional, explained everything he would be doing, and cleaned up. Their price was very competetive AND I didn't have to leave my house. Total time it took from when I called AAA until the technician left was ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Armada TowingAdd to mybook
Open Daily 24 Hours ; Open 7 Days ; 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- General Info:
- With a team of highly-skilled professionals, Armada Towing has grown to become one of the largest and most successful tow operations in the Inland Empire.
- We specialize in light, medium, and heavy duty towing. We also offer Locksmith Service in most of our areas - State-of-the-art computerized tow management system - High security storage facilities.
- Serving All Of Southern California, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, And Dallas Texas.
- Northwest Side
- Armada Towing strives to provide prompt, courteous, and professional service at all times. Total Customer SATISFACTION is our goal.
- Tow Company of the Year Award, Automobile Club of Southern California - Service Providers of Excellence Award, Silver Medal, American Automobile Association
- Locks & Locksmiths, Automotive Roadside Service, Towing, Auto Repair & Service
I left an interior light on in my car, which drained the battery just barely to the point of not turning over. I called AAA, AAA sent me Armada.
Upon arrival, the tech immediately asked me about the age of my battery (which I've had no issues with when I'm not doing stupid things like leaving lights on overnight), and decided that he needed to "run a diagnostic" in order to tell me if my battery was &qu... view more
I called AAA due to a dead battery and they sent a technician from these fine folks over. There was a bit of a wait for his arrival but it was around 8am which I would wager is a busy time of day for them. When he did arrive though, he was extremely competent and professional, quickly confirming that it was a battery problem and giving me a jump. All in all, excellent service.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I needed a tow for my car and was looking online for a reasonable price. I called several places but the phone #'s only led me to voicemails. I Called Armada and spoke w/ Avery who arranged to have his driver Theo pick me up so I could show them where my car was at and Theo the driver even stopped by my babysitters so I could drop off my daughter. Theo picked up my car and dropped me back off at home @ no extra char... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse