All Star Tattoo
- General Info:
- We are All Star Tattoo! The shop is owned by four time award winning artist Adrian Flores, with over 14 years of experience! We have Adrian's former apprentice Ruffo who has an amazing amount of talent and skill taught by Adrian! For piercings, we have super young and sweet Shanice who has five years of experience. She strives to bring you precision and knowledge in each piercing. Using jewelry from the top two best companies in the world providing implant grade hand-polished metals and genuine SWARVOSKI crystals, you are guaranteed to fall in love with these pieces that carry a life time warranty. You body deserves jewelry that will NEVER fall apart. We pride ourselves on being 100% drug free and family friendly!!
- Anatometal, Black Cat, Eternal, Fusion, Industrial Strength, Swarvoski
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards
- We are currently located where the old G-Spot used to be!!! Remember the green building? Right next to that old sonic!
- ATM, wi-fi, toilets!
- English, Spanish
- Slinging Ink and Alamo City Tattoo Convention awards
All Star Tattoos
- Tattoos, Body Piercing
- Other Information:
where to start! this shop is fantastic!! I dont get tattoos from anywhere else anymore! Adrian does the best portraits around, im so proud to wear his work!! Everyone is friendly and open, definetly a nice change from dark scary shops around town. Ive gotten pierced at other places as well, and horrible expierences! The piercer is so knowledgeable! I had no idea of the amazing seleciton or quality that they provide! DONT WASTE TIME ANYWHERE ELSE!! yyou pay for what you get, and you certainly pay for the best at all star!!!
The best hands down whether its for tattoos (any kind) or piercings (any kind as well) this is your place , the wife and I get our work there, they're highly sanitary all their equipment is clean and guess what? It doesn't smell like cigarettes and old beer in there! Definitely go there! And no I don't get discounts on referrals I just want you to get some of the best work possible for your hard earned dollar!
Awesome place!! This shop has the friendliest people who are amazing artists!!! The shop is bright and welcoming and the work is so amazing!! Adrian and Ruffo some of the best artists I've seen, definitely the BEST in San Antonio!! The piercer there is the cleanest piercer, she makes sure everything is sterile and makes sure everything is perfect. I've gotten tattoos and piercerings at different shops, and I can't believe it took me so long to get beautiful quality work.
So, if you're looking for the best work for affordable and reasonable prices, don't go anywhere else!! I just got a tattoo and I'm already planning my next one! :)
After waiting two weeks I finally got an appointment with the artist Adrian. I gotta say, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!! I had heard about him through work then went on their facebook page and saw for myself this guy was NO JOKE! FOUND MY ARTIST FOR LIFE!
I don't know these folks on a personal level but I went in to get a tattoo done and my sisters went in to get piericings. The place looked nice, the people were friendly and Ruffo did a great job on my tattoo. My sisters are happy with their piercings. All in all, great experience. I will definately return and recommend to friends.
OH, and i know for a FACT you cannot have negative reviews removed. The previous review made me wonder....so I looked into it. You CAN review a business WITHOUT leaving a comment. Just FYI people. Retards like to troll.
is this a joke how many friends can u have write a good review this is not a good shop all it takes is one time going here and this can be seen they have 88 reviews and only 39 are here the others were bad so they had them removed like they will this one i came in about 1 month ago and would never return do not do not do not go here i called yp these adds can be removed if disputed so all the bad ones are gone
Regardless of what you think, yes we have a lot of friends. All of these people are great people and repeat customers. We make new friends and new customers every day. What's so wrong with having people who know us and know our business tell everyone how it is? Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about if you don't even have the brains to count let alone spit out a reasonable response or review that actually makes sense. We don't remove anything negative. If someone has something bad to say, we'll let anybody see. See that uneducated people who have personal vendettas against us don't have anything better to do than to bash hard working people. If you have an issue with our business, and if you were dissatisfied with something, you should have come directly to an artist and dealt with it with them. Have a nice day :)