All Smiles Dental Center
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 804-2355
- At All Smiles Dental Center, we want you to feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. After you are greeted with a smile and check in, feel free to help yourself to your choice of coffee on our Keurig coffee maker or bottled water. Keep entertained in our waiting room while watching television or reading through one of our variety of magazines. We offer comprehensive dentistry procedures, including exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns, root canals, pediatrics, implants, Invisalign, bridges, orthodontics, whitening, veneers, dentures and more. During your treatment, we want you to remain comfortable- each treatment room has 2 televisions with cable television to keep your mind off of the treatment. If you prefer music, pick your favorite singer and we will play music to suit your mood. Of course we accept new patients and can usually see emergency patients on the same day. We accept most major insurances for our patient's convenience and also accept CareCredit to assist those who may need it. We hope you will allow us to be an integral part in the oral health of you and your family!!!
- 6 Month Smiles, Invisalign, Opalescense Whitening, Straumann Implants, Zimmer Implants
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, financing available, insurance, master card, visa, mastercard
- We are conveniently located on the corner of Sunset and Teak Lane across from The Home Depot in the elevated building. Come see our brand new state of the art facility built specifically for patient comfort. We are minutes from the San Antonio Airport and Quarry Market. We proudly serve Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Terrell Hills, Olmos Basin, Thousand Oaks and the greater San Antonio area.
- Shearer Hills - Ridgeview, North Central, Uptown Broadway
- We are dedicated to staying up to date with technology to ensure we can provide the best treatment possible for our patients. At our new facility , we have a "paper-less" record keeping system that allows all information to either be entered directly into the computer or scanned into the patient record. Each treatment room has its own individual computer to allow for patient information to be kept confidential and for the doctor to have full access to all patient information as needed. We use digital radiography, which has many distinct benefits. Digital x-rays require a significantly lower amount of radiation exposure than do traditional x-rays. Digital x-rays also are able to be optimized on the computer screen to provide a larger, more diagnostic image for the dentist. This larger image assists in patient education and understanding. Another tool we are happy to provide for our patients is the use of an intraoral camera. This also has many benefits for our patients. With our camera, we can instantly show patients on our computer screen what we are seeing as we examine their mouth. We can take pictures of fractured restorations, cavities, or malpositioned teeth to allow patients to better understand what we recommend and why.
- English, Spanish
ADA, TDA, SADDS, HDA, GSAHDA
Dr. David Vela
Dr. Serapio De La Rosa Jr.
All Smiles Dental Ctr
- Dental Clinics, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry
I had an exceptional experience at All Smiles Dental. I had a toothache and called after work. I was amazed when they said to come immediately. Dr. Vela saw me right away and quickly set an appointment for an extraction. The procedure went very smoothly, and I felt much better after it was removed. I wish all my doctors had such quick and efficient service. I have alredy recommended All Smiles Dental to family and friends.