I was totally new to comics last year, didn't know the difference between TPB and issues, and couldn't tell you what a ""varient"" was... This store was so great! They were patient with me, found out what I had come in for and then made other fantastic sugestions for what I might like. I'm totally hooked and even though they are on the other ide of town from me I will not go anywhere else for my ""BtVS season 8"" fix... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Alien WorldsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are a full line Hobby/Collectibles/Gaming Business specializing in Superhero, Sci-Fi, Hollywood Pop Culture, Table Top Games, CGC Games, RPG Games, Vintage Comics and Toys as well as all the New Releases. We have nearly 30 years of experience.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (210) 674-1700
Role Playing Games
Table Top Games
Magic the Gathering
- Bowen, DC Comics, Games Workshop, Magic The Gathering, Marvel Comics, Pokemon, Sideshow, Wizards of the Coast, Yu-Gi-Oh
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
San Pedro Location: 1 mile south of North Star Mall next to Big Lots.
West Lakes Location: Loop 410 and Lakeside Parkway, part of the Alamo Drafthouse Dinner Theater.
- Shearer Hills - Ridgeview, North Central
Subscription Comic Service
Comic Punch Card ( Free Stuff!)
In Store Gaming
Gaming Punch Card (Free Stuff!)
Alien Worlds Comics/Games/Toys
- Comic Books, Games & Supplies, Book Stores, Collectibles
I have been buying comic books in San Antonio for the past 30 years or so. The best store in Texas in the early 80's was Dungeon Comics but they closed too many years ago. I used to like the way the new release comics would not sell out by the afternoon unlike the comic book stores in San Antonio do today. Alien Worlds is the best we have in San Antonio in 2008. They don't over price the comic supplies (where are the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Alien Worlds has a bunch of great stuff: comic books, games, collectable toys, and more. I've been shopping there for years, and the people are very friendly. They've got a great selection of back issues, and one of the best Silver Age sections of any store in town. And if you're a fan of old toys (Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars) you must stop by. I highly recommend this store!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch