Albright Steven DDSAdd to mybook
Because Experience Does Matter!
- Business History
- Dr. Steven Albright has been practicing oral surgery in the San Antonio area since 1987.Along with dental implants and advanced implant procedures, he practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery and has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education seminars, encompassing topics such as bone grafting, surgical endodontics, trauma, implants, and advanced cardiac life support. Dr. Albright is a member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), Texas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS), International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oral Surgery, Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, Wisdom Tooth Removal, Impacted Canines, Facial Trauma, Jaw Surgery, Oral Pathology, Tooth Extractions
- Bio Horizons, KLS Martin, Propel
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, check, debit, insurance
- Take 281 North, exit Brook Hollow Blvd. Merge onto 281 access rd. The destination will be on the right hand side.
- Shady Oaks, Far North Central
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons - American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons - The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons - American Dental Society of Anesthesiology - Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentists