Affordable LabAdd to mybook
Why Choose Affordable Lab?
- Low Cost Lab Tests
- No Need for Expensive Doctor Appointments or Consultations
- Lab Tests at Your Convenience Fast Results Mailed or Emailed to You and Your Doctor
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Since 1994, Affordable Lab has been offering a low cost solution to expensive lab work. Our business is centered on the goals of customer service, quick turnaround, and professionalism. Besides the affordability of our testing, our customers choose Affordable Lab for the convenience it provides. You order the test and schedule the appointment when it is right for you, which means you don't have to work around doctors appointments in order to receive results. Affordable Lab is affiliated with several accredited laboratories across the nation—the same laboratories your doctors use. You can rely on accurate lab work and results, all at much more reasonable price.
DNA Testing, Cholesterol Density, Thyroid Screening, & Much More Analysis of lab tests ordered through Affordable Lab is administered by fully accredited clinical laboratories. All results are mailed within seven working days, and can be emailed upon request. The results are easy to read and include reference ranges and explanations of the various tests.
Below is a list of lab work commonly ordered through Affordable Lab. Any other lab test is available upon request.
- Paternity/DNA Testing Buccal swab testing (involves no blood drawing) can accurately test the DNA of father, mother, and child.
- Panel 1 – Cholesterol Density Profile & Glucose Testing Includes full Cholesterol Density Profile (HDL, Triglycerides and Ratios), Glucose and various other tests of your blood. It also evaluates for Kidney, Liver and Heart functions as well as Potassium and Calcium. You also receive the Complete Blood Count (CBC) for Red and White cell count.
- Panel 2 Includes same tests as Panel 1 but without CBC
- Panel 3 Same as Panel 1 plus Thyroid Profile
- Cholesterol Profile Includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, Ratios, LDL and Triglycerides
- PSA – Enlarged/Cancerous Prostate Gland Recommended for males over 40. Screening for Enlarged Prostate Gland or Cancer (Blood Test).
- FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormones Recommended for diagnosis of infertility and menstruation disorders, i.e. amenorrhea.
- Homocysteine An amino acid (building block of protein) recognized as a Coronary Artery Disease risk factor by a conference of the American College of Cardiology.
- VAP – Risk for Heart Disease Identifies twice as many people at risk for heart disease than the routine Cholesterol Test. Improves your doctor's ability to accurately assess your risk.
All other testing is available upon request. Go to our website to order lab tests online, or give Affordable Lab a call directly at 866-561-2459.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance, paypal
Affordable Lab offers its lab testing services nationwide. With its headquarters located in San Antonio, Texas, we often serve residents in and around Dallas, Austin, and Houston, Texas and in all of California.
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio
Convenient Blood Tests, Paternity Testing, Cancer Screening & More.
Lab Tests for: Cholesterol Density Glucose/Blood Sugar Kidney, Liver & Heart Functions DNA/Paternity Testing Thyroid Prostate Gland Infertility Menstruation Disorders
- Clinics, Medical Labs