Sensei focuses in self defense, good grades, good manners, builds character, goal setting. Sensei teaches the young students discipline, listening skills immediately in a fun way. All age level students have a lot of fun learning. The facility also has movie night giving parents an opportunity to spend quality time together.THANK YOU 3T!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
3T San AntonioAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- 3T Karate began as a small recreational program on Scott AFB more than 15 years ago. Since that time we have opened 5 professional martial arts studios in St Louis, Colorado Springs, and San Antonio area. We have been bringing families together and helping all of our students develop the physical, mental and emotional skills they need to be successful in all areas of their lives.
- Team 3T has been providing high quality programs in martial arts instruction, self-defense, physical fitness, character development and leadership skills for more than 15 years. Our newest location in the San Antonio area features a state of the art facility and one of the top young martial arts instructors in the country.Our Pre-School and Junior programs focus on teaching kids the skills they need to be successful at school and at home. Our emphasis on focus and self-discipline helps children learn to pay attention, become better listeners, and improve their academic performance at school. Our juniors learn to become motivated self-starts who use their commitment, perseverance andÂ mental toughness to set and achieve goals. Our program helps children develop the confidence necessary to take on new things and to stand up to negative peer pressure and bullies. All of this takes place in a friendly, family-oriented environment where kids will have fun while getting physically fit and improving their athleticism.Our family program provides a place where families can spend quality time together in a peer activity. Our very flexible schedule is perfect for busy families who want to stay connected while doing an activity that has benefits for everyone involved. Our family programs are very affordable.We also offer teen and adult only classes for those that want to improve their fitness and take their self-defense skills to the next higher level.There is much more to martial arts than just punching and kicking. Let us show you have using the classical principles found in martial arts training can help you discover and achieve your individual potential and help you set and achieve your goals.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, check, mastercard
- Highway 1604 West At the Rogers Ranch/Bitters Exit
- Northwest Side
- Flexible Class SchedulePre-School Classes For Ages 3-5Junior Classes Ages 7-12Teen & Adult ClassesFamily ClassesSmall Beginner ClassesCertified Instructor Training
- English, Spanish
- National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA)
3T Rogers Ranch
- Self Defense Instruction & Equipment, Youth Organizations & Centers, Martial Arts Instruction
Both my boys take karate here. They had trained in karate before but have really excelled since joining here. Both of them are doing excellent in school, have gained confidence and are becoming great young men. I love the new lessons they are teaching on respect, manners and etiquette. It is so much more than just kicking and punching. Sensei is wonderful with the kids and everyone loves Ms. Christina. Enrollin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse