Salt Lake Eye AssociatesAdd to mybook
Quality is Our Focus
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Welcome to Salt Lake Eye Associates. We are pleased to offer the latest in eye care technology in combination with personalized patient care. Our focus is on quality and on you, a unique individual who should expect and who should receive customized care with compassion. Our dedicated, Board-Certified physicians provide eye care ranging from routine exams to complex cases. Our well-trained and experienced staff works side-by-side with our doctors to assist you every step along the way. The doctors and staff at Salt Lake Eye Associates are happy to provide you with routine vision care for glasses and contact lenses. We also provide eye care for diabetics and for individuals with cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. We specialize in the latest and advanced treatment for dry eye conditions. Our experienced surgeons are leaders in providing cutting edge technology for cataract surgery with bifocal lens implants, laser and non-laser vision correction surgeries, corneal transplants, INTACS treatment for keratoconus, and CK for near vision correction, all using advanced diagnostic and imaging techniques with customized surgery. Our surgical specialists also provide cosmetic eyelid surgery, laser facial rejuvenation and facial reconstructive and plastic surgery, as well as BOTOX treatment.
- We make it a priority to establish a personal relationship with our patients. Our goal is to help you achieve optimal health by providing excellent eye care. Cataract treatments and surgery, Diabetes related eye care, allergies and chronic dry eyes, Glaucoma, and more. We specialize in Laser Vision correction to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. We also perform clear corneal incision cataract surgery and other non-laser corrective surgeries. Laser Vision Corrective Surgery: * Custom LASIK (Laser Assisted Insitu Keratomileusis) * Intralase * Custom PRK (Advanced Surface Ablation) Non Laser Vision Correction Surgeries: * NearVision CK for near vision correction * Phakic Intraocular Lenses (Phakic IOL) * ReZoom * Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) * AcrySof ReSTOR Apodized Diffractive Intraocular Lens (ReSTOR) * INTACS for Keratoconus Cosmetic surgery for drooping eyelids and wrinkles, BoTox treatments, and more - inquire about these procedures. We also perform general health eye exams. We accept most major health plans.
- botox, contact lenses
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, amex, debit, discover
- Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Ophthalmology, Laser Vision Correction, Eyeglasses, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Optometrists