I have to say that I have always been treated with the utmost kindness here. I have seen Chaning on numerous occasions and she is very professions as is the rest of the staff. I usually only get pedis so I can't speak to the other services offered. I think the price is reasonable and priceless when I can easily communicate with the person taking care of me. I have always been pleased with the quality of the pedis that I have received.Share Review
NailedAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Nailed! is a hands and feet boutique dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, offering quality products and furnishing an upbeat atmosphere, all at an exceptional price. Clients should not have to sacrifice cleanliness, comfort or ambiance in order to enjoy a competitively priced pedicure. Nailed! also offers a retail boutique that carries many lines that are unique to Utah; our prices range from very affordable to the somewhat extravagant. If you are looking for a gift for the person who has everything, rest assured, you will find that special something in any price range. As customers, we decided that we wanted to pay discount prices but we didn't want to spend time in the dreary discount salons. The combination of our unbelievable prices, ambiance, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and an amazing gift boutique create an incredible atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you in our salon and store! Close to the University of Utah, U if U, downtown Salt Lake City.
- Private Parties-one of a kind event. After hours are available for parties between 7-9 pm on weeknights & Saturdays or during the day on Sunday by special request. Packages include services, food & bar and private shop rental. Birthday parties, bridal parties, girls/guys night out. Services include: * Arm * Bags * Bikini * Brow * Callus Removal * Cards * Chest, Back * Clean * Convenient * Cuticle Massage * Discounts * Earrings * Experienced * Eyebrow * Facials * Flip Flops * French Manicure * Friendly * Gift Certificates * Gift Wrap * Gifts * Hats * Head Bands * Home Tips * In And Out * Internet Specials * Jewelry * Lash * Leg * Licensed Technicians * Lip * Lotion * Make Up * Mani/Pedi * Manicures * Nail Art * Nails * Natural * No Appointment Needed * Paraffin * Pedicures * Polish * Polish * Professional * Punch Card * Purses * Quick * Sale Items * Sandals * Sanitary * Seasonal * Shoes * Take-Off * Tint * Walk Ins Welcome * Waxing
- * O.P.I * Zoya * Q Tica * Dani
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- East Central
Best of the Beehive 2007 In Style Magazine
- Nail Salons, Beauty Salons, Boutique Items, Skin Care, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
To find people that actually speak English and are all actual licensed estheticians... is kind of a big deal.
I didn't think their prices were crazy... I got a mani from Nicole (she's great by the way) for $18... not bad for the great service that I received. The whole place is really cutely decorated... its just an all around pleasant place to be.
I am going back tomorrow morning for a pedi before I leave to go back to LA. ...view more
I'm a fan, and will come back every time I'm in SLC for work.view less
My 83 year old father recently fell into very poor back health --- he can no longer touch his toes to trim his toenails. He's been getting pedicures now, once a month, for 6 months.
Once he tried NAILED 3-4 months ago, he won't go anywhere else!!! He has VERY sensitive toes/skin, which can easily be injured and bleed. The technicians do exactly what he wants, are very gentle, and he is pleased as punch every single time! That's hard to find for someone as particular as him (I wo...view moren't go on...).
They are nice, friendly, and chatty (but not too much so). He feels well cared for --- which makes him happy and more pleasant! That's worth everything to me. We definitely use our punch cards!view less
Ok, well if you don't want nasty old foot skin spewing out in those jetted tubs, and you want to wrap a professionally done service (and hey, throw in a brow wax while you're there!), Nailed is where it's at. While the prices are just a hair above some of the express nail places, you get what you pay for: high end salon care and products, at a more reasonable rate.Share Review
Went to this place because it is conveniently located. A decent atmosphere and pleasant staff. The last time I got gels, they lasted for over two weeks, and when I had them removed it was because the nail-bed had grown in noticeably--they were otherwise still perfect.Share Review