- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- At Mary's Bridal, we carry one of Utah's largest selection of wedding gowns. We also offer the accessories every bride needs, from veils to headpieces, from necklaces to earrings, from garters to slips. With such a large selection of designer gowns and jewelry, we have a dress and accessories for every bride.
- At Mary's Bridal Boutique, we carry one of Utah's largest selection of wedding gowns. We also offer the accessories every bride needs on her wedding day. We have a fantastic assortment of veils, headpieces, necklaces, earrings, garters, slips, and more. With such a large selection of designer gowns and jewelry, we have a dress and accessories for every bride. Mary's Bridal Boutique offers wonderful heirloom-quality accessories from Richard Designs, Jessica McClintock, AA accessories and other fantastic designers including Swarovski crystal bells. We also offer designer and custom veils, including birdcage veils, and jewelry. Plus, an exquisite variety of bridesmaid and prom dresses. We have over 200 different styles of bridesmaid dresses that can be ordered in over 60 colors Our exclusive veils made in Barcelona, Spain
- Alfred Angelo, Allure private label, Casa Blanca, Kitty Chen, Mikella, Mori Lee, San Patrick, Swarovski, Venus, Wtoo, by waters
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- Bridal Shops, Women's Clothing, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Recently, my daughter found the most exquisite wedding dress at your store. She had a limited budget, but your service and attention to detail made her feel like a queen. This was a big contrast to how she was treated at another bridal salon. Thank you so much for making her big day!
04/17/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Marys bridal is a great store. Yes, it is a smaller bridal store but that saves you from pushy sales reps that work on commision. The dresses are hung up in bags but i didn't really mind it because the best part about finding the perfect dress is the hunt. Because of the friendly helpful staff at Marys i found my dream dress in one day of shopping. I started the early morning hunt at marys and continued on to two or three other bridal shops where one i was completely ignored at because i am young and didn't have an appointment even though the store wasn't busy and then i went to fantasy bridal and the sales rep tried to scare me into a purchase to make her sales goal. After these experiences i found my family and i rushing back to Marys bridal a half hour before closing and having them stay open after hours.
My dress was a sample so they discounted it down to five hundred dollars and then when i found a tiny spot of makeup on the inside of the dress they took off another fifty dollars. I got my dream dress for 450 and when it was time for altering it down from a size eight to a 1 their in house seamstress did an amazing job. I would reccomend Marys bridal to any bride who wants a fun, low pressure shoping experience and doesn't mind unzipping a few plastic protective dress bags.
05/01/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We drove from Idaho Falls to look at dresses in Salt Lake due to better selection. We had to make an appointment at another place, so we went there first. We spent all day, trying on 25+ dresses and found NOTHING that I couldn't live without. We hurried over to Mary's Bridal 15 minutes before they closed, and thought we would be rushed. This was not the case at all. They stayed open late for us and helped me find THE PERFECT dress is less than 30 minutes. I couldn't have been happier with the service, and loved the girls that worked there! They took the stress out of looking for a dress, and made my entire experiece very fun and enjoyable! Thanks Mary's Bridal!
03/31/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I purchsed my wedding dress from may's bridal in spring of 08. Mary's was recomended to me by a friend. I found it to be everything promised and more! I found their staff to be incredibly helpful and curtious. I even invied them to my wedding becuase when I did business with mary's I felt like I was part of the mary's bridal family! They went out of their way to accomidate my picky and expensive taste for the small budget that I have! They have expensive looking dresses with high fashion style for the best value around! I spent lots of hours there and spoke to many other clients while I was there and everyone agreed with me that mary's was the best. The girls there cared about me not only as a client but also as a friend! I would recomend this place to anyone! They go above and beyond to make your day great! I got my dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride and mother of the groom dresses and even my tuxedos there! Believe me if anyone knows mary's I do! I speak from lots of experinece with them! For about three months I was in there store at leaset twice a week doing business! I don't know what I would have done without them! Just go in and see for yourself. You will be so glad that you went!
10/10/2002Provided by Citysearch -
I was so pleased with the service and gowns at Mary's Bridal. There were so many beautiful gowns to choose from, it was hard to pick just one. Everyone was so nice, and my dress turned out just perfectly. I had so many compliments on the uniqueness of my dress. I will definately refer all of my friends here in the future.