I am very impressed with their level of profesionalism. I would recomend everyone to use this product, my car looks amazing and because of this product it will stay that way. I worked with Travis and that guy had some amazing customer service. Overall I would rate my expierience with ClearBra as Amazing.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Clear BraAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Serving Since 1997, Over 40,000 Installs, Customers include: Universal Studios, L.D.S. Church, Salt Lake City Airport, Strong Automotive Group, Jody Wilkinson Acura, Mike Hale Acura, Mark Miller Group, Murdock Hyundai, Skip Barber Driving School, Ken Garff Audi and Porsche..And many others.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (801) 201-9740
- ClearBra is a unique process that insures the best possible protection for your new car. It is guaranteed to prevent paint chips from rocks or other road debris. Come see the ClearBra difference. ClearBra saves money over the life of your ride. Superior protection will save your car from paint damage and corrosion that end with costly repairs.ClearBra is the Original clear paint protection system. We have been perfecting our process over the past 17 years and have thousands of satisfied customers, come and see why, see our testimonials. We also specialize in Window Tint 3M color stable.
- ClearbraÂ®, 3M Tint, ClearbraÂ®, Suntek
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, cash
- Behind Jody Wilkinson Acura, between main and state st, on 1100 so.
- People's Freeway
- Free WiFi, Car Available For Special Needs
- Comcast, Universal Studios, S.L.C. Airport, Skip Barber Racing School, L.D.S. Church, Miller Racing, Strong Audi, Strong Porsche, Mark Miller Subaru, Jody Wilkinson Acura, Mike Hill Acura, Jerry Seiner, Murdock Hyundai, Murdock Chevrolet, Stockton 12,
- Automobile Customizing, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Equipment-Sales & Service, Window Tinting, Protective Coating Applicators
Curby, Allen & Justin are Customer Service ALLSTARS!!! Their product is great, their technical skillset fantastic, but the take-away from the FOUR experiences I've had here in the last year are nothing short of AMAZING service. Refreshing for SLC's smallish market, especially concering automobilia. These guys saved me from a costly repair on one of my brand new cars that got a bumper scuff in parking lot. The... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Laura Welch says: October 20, 2012 at 4:44 am I was referred to Dan from a friend who had a ClearBra put on her Audi. When I saw her car and how nice of a job they did for her I considered having one put on my BMW. However, I waited a couple months and “of course” I ended up in a situation where I had to have major repairs done ot my car due to a gravel truck dropping gravel out on the freeway and pelting my ca... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse