AAA Fair Credit has been an answer to my wife's and my prayers. We started with $167,000 in consumer debt. Yep $167 LARGE. Those that have not yet picked up the phone and called these people because you felt there was no light at the end of the tunnel, DO IT!!!! It took us about 4 and a half years but it is gone, finito, outta-here. Like all of the other reviews these folks are not going to scam you. Their comp... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
AAA Fair Credit FoundationAdd to mybook
Expanding Financial Capability
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Fair Credit Foundation is an award-winning, nonprofit community service agency which helps individuals and families build strong financial futures through a wide range of personal financial programs and services. Since 1997, we have assisted individuals all across the country in overcoming obstacles and achieving their financial goals.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of services to the communities we serve. Our services to the communiy have been recognized through multiple channels:
- Maintained ISO 9001:2008 certification through BSI Americas since 2001
- HUD approved housing counseling agency since 2009
- 2004 Utah Best of State award winner in the Financial Planning Services category
- 2006 United Way of Salt LakeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s PresidentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Award for Excellence
- 2011, 2009, & 2008 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
- Ranked #1 in credit counseling services nationwide in 2009 by TopTenREVIEWS.com
- Maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Preston Cochrane, President and CEO of AAA Fair Credit Foundation, received the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the social entrepreneurship category.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (801) 483-0999
TollFree: (800) 351-4195
- Moneyline: Immediate access to a certified financial counselor for all your finance and credit related questions. 800-351-4195
- Financial Counseling: Free and confidential one-on-one counseling with a Certified Financial Counselor to provide sound advice and help you achieve your financial goals.
- ConsumerCents Financial Education: Financial empowerment tools and resources designed to cultivate positive money-management habits and skills that last a lifetime.
- Debt Repayment Programs: For those with considerable debt problems, we offer customized solutions to lower payments, eliminate debt, and avoid bankruptcy.
- Individual Development Accounts: Asset-building program for low-income, working families that combine financial management training with savings opportunities for first home purchases, post-secondary/vocational education, microenterprise, and work-related assistive technologies.
- Housing Solutions: HUD approved housing counselors provide pre-purchase education, reverse mortgage counseling, and free foreclosure prevention services.
- Community Education: Bring the knowledge and expertise of our Certified Financial Educators to your classroom, workplace, or community group. Presentations and workshops can be tailored to fit your schedule, location, group size, and educational needs.
- Fair Credit Foundation's headquarter offices are in the Royal Wood Office Plaza, located in the heart of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Rio Grande, Downtown Salt Lake City
- English, Spanish, Vietnamese
Assoc Credit Counseling Profs
Better Business Bureau
Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce
United Way of Salt Lake
United Way of Utah County
Utah Hispanic Chamber
Utah Nonprofits Association
Fair Credit Foundation
- Credit & Debt Counseling
AAA Fair Credit Foundation is very professional and is a power house in the debt management industry. I had $54,000 of revolving credit in 5 accounts and lost my job. They successfully negotiated rates that provided me a manageable solution without defaulting on any of the accounts. I have successfully repaid all accounts over the last three years without detriment to my credit... I would recommend them to all ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thank you AAA! No bull, no scams, no high cost for set up or monthly, and no screwing up your credit while you are in their plan. Richard and a nice lady was great help. I paid off 48K in less than 5 years, lowered all of the interest rate down to the 6-7%, saving thousands. Combined my payments, set up a auto pay coming out of my bank account. If I needed to adjust the date, a simple call is all it took. Nothing to... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thank you to AAA for helping me out and saving me from a lifetime of debt ! I just finished paying off over $32,000 worth of debt in 5 years and I couldn't be happier. They took the reigns and took care off all my Monthly payments. Their customer care department was excellent including Richard Jaggi who would give me updates on my progress. This is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I would recommend this co... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
OMG!!!! i just finished my plan and after almost 5 years i just found out i paid off almost $27,000.00!!! It is a huge relief for me and my family to have that gone. The company is WONDERFUL to work with! Always willing to help you adjust anything that you need. I recommend this to everyone that is struggeling with their debt problems.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is probably one of the best debt counseling agencies you will ever find. Their associates are beyond helpful, polite, and just plain friendly. They treat you like a real person, not just a customer or an account number. They work with you if you need to move payment dates around or if you're having trouble contacting a credit card company. A few times in the time I used their plan, I got phone calls just che... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse