Robert T. Adkins, M.D. Emergency/Trauma CenterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center's established tradition of providing the best in emergency/trauma care continues daily with the region's most experienced, 115 member emergency/trauma team at the Delmarva Peninsula's most modern emergency care center, the Robert T. Adkins, M.D. Emergency/Trauma Center.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Located on the first floor of the Layfield Tower, a magnificent 4 story patient care tower on the southwest side of the Medical Center's campus, adjacent to the Frank B. Hanna Outpatient Center.
- Ours is an Emergency/Trauma Center with the special needs of critical care and emergency patients in mind. All treatment spaces are private, larger and identical in shape and size, allowing for maximum flexibility of care by a full team of clinical specialists who are trained to treat any emergency injury in any room from the least serious to the most severe. Four spacious and sophisticated trauma rooms have been equipped with the latest in high-tech, emergency medical technology to handle every major traumatic injury that arrives at the Eastern Shore's state-designated, Level III Emergency/Trauma Center.
Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations Accredited
- Emergency Care Facilities, Clinics, Urgent Care