Cliff's Automotive Repair Inc
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Need a tune-up for a Toyota? Shocks for a Chevy? A/C repairs for an Audi? Cliff's Automotive Repair, boasting two locations in Salem, Oregon, is the one-stop shop for all automotive needs for almost all vehicles. Family owned and operated since 1992, we make it a point to provide a wide range of automotive services, from tune-ups to transmission repairs, new batteries to new brakes, in an efficient manner. We want to keep you on the road, on schedule, and in budget! Ever wonder what exactly it is that the mechanic is doing to your car? We take the time to explain the repairs we are going to do before we do them. Why? We understand how important your vehicle is to you. Moreover, you are paying the bill and we want you to know exactly what you are paying for and why. Our honesty, integrity, and affordability is what keeps our customers coming back! Keep your motor running with our automotive services team. From oil changes to complete overhauls, our crew will make sure your ride is always smooth.
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Brake Service
- Battery Services
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, check, master card, visa
- Central Area
- Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Radiators-Repairing & Rebuilding, Automobile Diagnostic Service Equipment-Service & Repair, Starters Engine, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Auto Oil & Lube, Alternators & Generators-Automotive Repairing, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Transmission, Brake Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Cliff, Chris, Sandy and Crew have been working on my rigs for the last 20 years. Always prompt, always truthful about prognosis. When they are stumped, they admit it without guessing and installing parts that are not needed. Their prices are fair and they stand behind their work. They know the other suppliers and are not afraid to refer you out if it is beyond their competence. Good guys, service is top of the line.
05/23/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I've taking my cars to Cliff for years. He has always been honest, knowlegeable and customer friendly. If he can do the job for less than the estimate, he gives you the lower price. He diagnoses the problem and fixes it the first time. He does not diagnose by replacing parts until he stumbles across the problem. I once had my car towed from East Portland so Cliff could repair it.