I pulled into Salem Auto Body today, because I had run over curb and pulled off the front bumper and grille of my car. One of the guys - I believe it was the owner - came out and fixed the car - even polished the headlights - and wouldn't take a cent. "What kind of a world would it be if we couldn't help each other?" I haven't gone here yet for body work, but I definitely think he's a good guy and I'll b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Salem Auto Body CompanyAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- General Info:
- Family owned and operated since 1929. Many claim quality service, but what exactly does that mean? It means that you will have quality professional's work on your car. It also means that we will drop you off at work in the morning and pick you up at the end of the day. We will notify you of any other future repairs that your car might need so that you may get them fixed in a timely manner, and not merely find out when it's too late. We always try to get things repaired in one day. If we can't, we will let you know at the time you bring your car in, so that you won't be left without a car at the end of the day. You will be pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of our repair facility.
- * Auto Air Conditioning * Auto Complete Body and Refinish * Auto Frame-Suspension Work * Auto Paint-Less Dent Removal * Auto Upholstery Repair and Replacement
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, insurance, mastercard, visa
- Located in the back on Boston St.
- Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Body Repair & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Dent Removal, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies