Dudley HotelAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Since 1868, no other South Western New York hotel has inspired more legendary acclaim than the Historic Dudley Hotel. Where area hotel history began, this timeless property affords guests easy access to the area's best shopping, nightlife and dining. The Historic Dudley Hotel has solidified its reputation as a NY original, its timeless story woven into the very fabric of this wonderful scenic city. The Dudley Hotel has been host to a few celebrities in its long history. The most notable was President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Other well known's included: Boxing legend Larry Holmes, Louise Mandrel, Tanya Tucker, Jerry Reed, The Drifters, Dr. Hook., Porter Wagner, and hometown son, the Oscar award winning song writer, Ray Evans. Hillary Rodham Clinton also made the Dudley Hotel one her stops while campaigning for a seat in the U.S. Senate. There are lots of fun activities in and around the wonderful hills of Salamanca, NY and Cattaraugus County including: * Seneca Allegany Casino & Events Center 5 minutes; free 24/7 shuttle * Allegany State Park 3 Minutes To the Entrance * Seneca-Iroquois National Museum 5 minutes * Salamanca Railroad Museum Walking Distance * Salamanca Antique Mall Walking Distance * Holiday Valley Skiing, Tubing and Golfing / Ellicottville 15 Minutes * Green Gables Antiques / Great Valley 8 Minutes * Amish Country (Randolph, NY & Surrounding Area) 20 Minutes * Rock City Park / Olean 20 minutes * Zoar Valley Canoeing and Rafting / Zoar Valley 30 minutes * Mager Mountain Alpacas / Little Valley 12 Minutes * Griffith's Sculpture Park / Ashford Hollow 25 Minutes * Buffalo Niagara International Airport / Buffalo 1 Hour and 10 Minutes / 66 Miles * Niagara Falls / Niagara Falls 1 hour and 45 minutes / 85 miles
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, amex, mastercard
- This wonderful property is centrally located in scenic foothills of Salamanca and uniquely situated on the Seneca Nation of Indians Allegany Territory. Its location is not only central within this heavily touristed region but also within the town of Salamanca itself. Slogan - Face of Ad (50 characters): Serving Guests Since 1868!
- * Engine 132 - NEW! Train themed restaurant open Tuesday-Sunday; including room service * Side Car Piano Lounge - NEW! piano lounge open Tuesday-Saturday; including room service * Seneca Banquet Room - Comfortable and classy banquet facility (up to 100 seats) * Red Jacket Conference Room - Newly renovated room with dry erase board, DSL internet connection and cable television, AV equipment rental * Wedding Chapel - Quaint and charming best describe the Red Jacket Conference Room when it's transformed into a 55 seat wedding chapel * FREE 24/7 Seneca Allegany Casino and Bingo Hall shuttle * FREE local phone service * FREE Wi-Fi internet service * FREE use of hair dryers, irons and ironing boards * FREE use of business equipment such as copying and faxing * FREE guest coffee 24/7 * FREE continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning * Beverage and snack center open 24/7 * Gift shop open 24/7 * Pet Friendly! (only $10 per night per pet)
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Restaurants
- Other Information: