The Dali is an outstanding small museum with a permanent world class collection of Salvador Dali's works. The visiting exhibits are also terrific; Warhol, Picasso and MC Esher. The building itself, designed by Frank Gehry, is worth seeing. Don't miss the labyrinth outside.
Salvador Dali Museum
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- An important collection of surrealist works.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (727) 894-6068
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- University Park - South Downtown, Downtown St. Petersburg
- Cafe Gala, Galleries, Raymond James Community Room, Theater,
- Museums, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Tourist Information & Attractions, Places Of Interest
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average