United Services For ChildrenAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- United Services was started through a United Way grant between the United Cerebral Palsy Association and St. Louis Hearing and Speech in 1975 as a private, not-for-profit education and therapeutic organization. Located just north of Winghaven, the site was chosen for its proximity to growing communities in the county, and to the school districts of Wentzville and Fort Zumwalt. The new building is full service providing preschool, special education, therapy and Child Care programs. United Services West has 15 classrooms, two indoor play areas, a motor development room and two outdoor play areas. With this new space, the agency will be able to serve an additional 400 children in our community. With two great facilities and a wonderful staff of 200 dedicated men and women, United Services looks back with pride at 30 years of helping children, and looks forward to a bright future. ASSOCIATION United Services is NATIONALLY ACCREDITED! THE Rehabilitation Accreditation Commissio n (CARF) bestowed the highest accreditation standard to United Services in the Spring of 2005 -- a three year accreditation. This is our fifth consecutive three-year accreditation. Their purpose? To review the agency's policies, procedures and programs as they relate to improving the quality of our rehabilitation services. Also, in the Spring of 2002, the agency received great news. United Services was awarded national accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We are only one of several early childhood programs in St. Charles County to receive this honor.
- Though known for its outstanding work with children with disabilities, United Services also provides excellent preschool education for typically developing children. We serve children of all abilities in a safe, nurturing environment. Whether it's in a preschool classroom, child care class, therapy session, or even in a child's own home, our goal is to maximize the abilities of every child, helping them grow and develop to their full potential. We're proud of our dedicated staff. Accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, United Services teachers, Child Care specialists and therapists are simply the best. We're proud of our kids, too! Through our various programs, they work hard to take those first steps, say those first words. Make an appointment to come see us at either location. You won't be disappointed!
- 2025 Hanley RD Dardenne Prarie 63368
- Saint Peters, Cave Springs Shopping Center
- Occupational Therapists, Educational Services, Speech-Language Pathologists, Special Education, Nursery Schools, Counseling Services, Schools, Child Care