Current Trends AcademyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Current Trends is a selective, private cosmetology school. Current Trends Academy has the largest client base, providing students invaluable practical experience with clients, preparing students for real salon life. Curent Trends Academy provides a learning environment that creates a fusion of education and practical application. Current Trends educators are the best in their field. Our curriculum continously evolves and you receive the instruction needed to be as innovative as the industry itself. At Current Trends we commit to not only meet, but exceed all of your expectations. Current Trends Acadmey offers flexible schedules to suit most busy lifestlyes through our clock or credit hour cosmetology programs. Current Trends provides a convenient weekday and weekend class schedule to help balance the demands of life. No one cares about your cosmetology education the way we do. No one.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (636) 447-4790
- HAIR SERIVCES, COLOR SERVICES, TEXTURE SERVICES, STYLES, WAXING/FACIAL SERVICES, NAIL SERVICES
- Paul Mitchell hair care products.
- Payment method:
- cash only, amex, cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- Saint Peters, St. Peters Industrial Park
- Beauty Schools, Adult Education, Schools, Nail Salons, Hair Stylists
My favorite spa school closed so I decided to give current trends a try. I got a great hair cut and low lights put in my hair. Missing my old school I also added a facial to the mix. It was horrible. Sloppy techniques, nothing careful and each step half complete with an OK now I got that done. My hair was a different story. I was well pleased. So thumbs up on hair and thumbs down on facialsLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I went to Current Trends Academy recently to get some information on enrolling in classes. The owner gave me a tour of the facilities and sat down with me and explained everything they do at he school. I was very impressed. I can not wait until I can enroll and start taking classes there. I have also heard nothing but wonderful things about this school.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
After all of the bad reviews I read I decided to go in and see if they have changed at all and the answer is NO!!!\r \r Tall lady, really bad brown hair, is still rude to the students and to the clients. The instructors seem to be nice and the girls and guys are doing the best they can but still she needs to have some professionalism.\r \r I am a salon owner and go into schools periodically to just out the new an... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Called and made appointment for hair color. drive out there for appointment, then told whoever set appointment didn't know what they were doing and they couldn't do it today. I wasted gas money and time driving out there and they offered nothing more than to reschedule! NO THANKS! How do I know that it wouldn't happen again! Plus, they had a phone number, why didn't someone call me before my appointment time to r... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch