Spine & Sports ChiropracticAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Patients seeking treatment at Spine & Sports Chiropractic are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Our services, knowledge and efforts strive to increase awareness of chiropractic and preventable healthcare measures while providing the highest quality of care. Our office policy of no-nonsense care makes your goals our own goals. Every new patient will be evaluated and treated on an individual basis. We are proud of our clinic's reputation to recognize each patient's unique clinical needs, financial and time limitations and personal spinal health goals. Our unique approach includes using advanced healing techniques such as Graston technique. By providing Graston technique in addition to traditional chiropractic treatment our patients are getting better faster and are staying healthier longer. Dr. Maristuen and Dr. Petersen are quickly becoming the metro leaders in diagnosis and treatment spinal and soft tissue injuries. We are proud of our excellent reputation within the community for getting results. If we can't offer a solution to your problems, we will find the best healthcare professionals for your situation. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your healthy goals any way we can.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (651) 639-1069
- Graston Technique: This innovative and patented new approach to medicine is an instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization technique that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The Graston technique is performed with patented stainless-steel instruments designed to detect and treat soft-tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation in order to reduce pain and restore function. When connective tissue, such as muscle, ligaments or tendons become restricted or scarred, it can result in pain, tenderness, loss of flexibility and motion. It is not unusual to find restriction in one or more parts of the body that are producing pain and dysfunction in another area of the body. These restrictions can occur after direct trauma to the body, such as a car accident or sports injury or from repetitive stress on the body over time. This new technology is being used by U.S. Track and Field, professional and college sports teams and in hospitals and clinics. For the patient, the Graston technique decreases length of treatment, provides faster rehabilitation and recovery, reduces the need for anti-inflammatory medication and helps in relieving chronic conditions once thought to be permanent.
- SW Corner of 35W and County Road D W, In Tower Glen Shopping Center
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I absolutely love the care I receive from Dr. John. He is highly professional and caring in the delivery of his patient care. I trust him to know what is best for my overall health, and it shows in my results and the good health I experience. Thank you:-)Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
After my car accident, I visited Spine & Sports Chiropractic and they fully addressed my individual situation and guided me through my treatment plan. With their help I am back in action and enjoying all of the activities that I was able to perform previously without any pain or limitations! Thanks Team!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse