- General Info:
- Over 10,000 outrageous sea creatures and fun river critters await you at the World Aquarium as well as unique land animals like sloths, alligators, two headed snakes and two-headed turtles. You can feed stingrays, pet a shark, get a fish manicure, or slide through the shark tank. Admission: $7.95 per person (in addition to basic City Museum admission-$12/person.) Hours of operation: Wed & Thurs 9am-5pm; Fri & Sat: 9am-11pm; and Sun: 11am-5pm. (Summer hours include Mon-Tues 9am-5pm) 314-647-9594.
- Payment method:
- discover, cash, debit, master card, visa
- From I-70 East (towards St. Louis), Exit onto Broadway, Turn Right on Washington Ave., Turn Right on 16th Street. From the SOUTH: From I-55 North or I-44 East (towards St. Louis), Take the Downtown/Memorial Drive Exit, Turn Left on Washington Ave., Turn Right on 16th Street Metrolink To Bus: et off the Metro Link at the Civic Center Station. You need to cross 14th Street., Catch the westbound Delmar bus (Route #97). Ring the bell at 15th Street and walk 1 block north.
- Downtown West, Downtown St. Louis
- Amusement Places & Arcades, Museums, Places Of Interest, Zoos, Tourist Information & Attractions