Webster is very proficient, but feels more like a factory than personal service. I took my pets here for years, but I want someone who knows my pets & knows me. That level of care is missing, but they are proficient and are still my go to for after hours care
Webster Groves Animal Hospital And Urgent Care Center
- General Info:
- Dr. Andrew Love founded Webster Groves Animal Hospital, P.C. on May 31, 1965. Initially Dr. & Mrs. Love ran the practice themselves in a small, two-story building. In 1984, the hospital was accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and joined an elite group of hospitals dedicated to providing pets with quality medical care. By meeting AAHA standards for comprehensive professional services, Webster Groves Animal Hospital, P.C. confirms the high standards that have always beenparamount in this practice. The new facility, at more than sixteen thousand square feet, has two floors big enough to house the ever-growing veterinarian staff, including two Board Certified Veterinary Practitioners. The new building, with two large parking lots, a large waiting room and a community room for public meetings offers more convenience for our clients and patients. Holiday Hours: 9 AM to 4 PM
- 24 Hour Nursing Care 365 Days A Year! -Hospitalization & Surgery & Dental Care - Reproductive Services - Vaccination Packages - All Your Pet Needs in One Place: Training Classes - On-Line Pharmacy -Microchip ID - Pet InsuranceUnique Hours. Unique Services: We are Open Every Day of the Year, Even Holidays - ER Power. We Have Added An Emergency Power Generator in the Event of Major Power Outages. We are Able and Equipped to See Emergencies Any Time We are Open. Diagnostic Technology: Digital Radiology - Ultrasound Imaging Endoscopy - Laboratory Wellness Exams & packages, In-House Laboratory, Laser Surgery, Blood Transfusions, Exotic Pet Care, Pet Supplies & Gifts
- Frontline Plus
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa, amex, check, debit
- Old Orchard Park, Webster Groves
- Boarding,Dental Care
Member AAHA, BBB, Angie's List
- American Animal Hospital Association,BBB Better Business Bureau
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Services, Pet Food
Had to have our dog put to sleep today. I called not once but twice to verify everything including price. I was told the cost was $65. Unless we wanted her ashes back. So I go in have her put to sleep and then told the price was $190. I asked about the added fee. Was told that is a care if remains fee. I asked why I wasn't told about that all they could say was sorry.
The front desk staff are the absolute worst and you will wait hours, even if you have an appointment and pay a lot more than most STL vets. They lost my dog's ashes after I paid extra to have them returned to me. I've gone here for years for 3 dogs and 4 cats because the vets are good and they're open 24/7 but I'll never, ever return after my latest extremely heartbreaking experience. No one even apologized. To Webster, you're just a dollar sign. Well, you're many, many dollar signs.
Caution! Get 2nd opinion before following through on their recommendations for treatment and procedures. They will try to string you along so you pay more. We got a 2nd opinion on our dog after they suggested seeing their specialist and doing a rhinoscope that would have cost $2,300.00. By getting a 2nd opinion we ended up spending $400 for a cure. Their specialist is very irrogant and uncaring. Be very cautious with this place.
They destroyed my dog! They convinced me to let them keep my beloved 9 year old Boston Terrier for two days for evaluation. They said she had unusual things going on with her blood work. She was healthy before bringing her to Webster Groves Animal Hospital. By time I got her home ($1000 later) they had her on insulin, she began eating hear own stool and drinking her own urine. She went blend shortly after that from the insulin and her last days of quality of life were horrible! She eve...view morentually died of a stroke. I totally blame Webster Groves Animal Hospital and will never forgive myself for taking her there! I don't know what they did to here, but they destroyed a perfectly healthy dog! I will never forget this as long as I live and I will never forgive myself for taking her there. They took years off her life!view less
Please do NOT! Take your pet your friend your life too these people I should have never lost my besy friend NEVER! They are horrible people I blame them they are at fault.Shame on you people you took my life away and I will never ever forget this.Do Not Take Your Family too these cold people
This place has the worst customer service ever. We took our puppy who was severely sick they didn't look at her thoroughly ran a blood test and said the results would be back by the following day. 36hrs later still no word. Bottom line THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ANIMAL!