Total Comfort Heating & Cooling
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Locally owned and operated by Tom and Kimberly Donahue and Ken and Candy Ross. Total Comfort Heating and Cooling has been installing and repairing air conditioning and heating systems in St. Louis and St. Charles for over 30 years, providing top quality service for both residential and commercial customers. Total Comfort Heating and Cooling services all makes and models, but only installs the best products with the best warranties that are manufactured by Amana and Trane. Total Comfort Heating and Cooling technicians are factory certified and we are licensed and bonded to give you and yours peace of mind. We provide maintenance agreements to keep your equipment running efficiently year-round. We provide indoor air quality which includes humidification, HEPA air cleaners, zoning systems, and bacteria controlling ultraviolet lights. At Total Comfort Heating and Cooling we protect your home and business like it was ours. Our technicians use shoe covers and floor coverings for spotless cleanup like we were never there. Our metal fabrication shop customizes sheet metal for any project, commercial or residential. "Our Commitment is Your Total Comfort" is our slogan for a reason, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Our phones our answered by a real live human being.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (636) 923-2665
- Furnace Repair
- Air Conditioning
- Service & Repair
- Air Purifiers
- Trane; XLi Comfort Systems; ComfortLink II Control; Nexia ™ Home intelligence; CleanEffects™ Air Filtration system; EarthWise™ Geothermal; XC and XV Furnaces; Hyperion ™ Air Handlers.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
NATE Certifed - North American Technician Excellence
- BBB Accredited Business
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Major Appliances, Plumbers, Heating Equipment & Systems, Furnaces Parts & Supplies, Furnaces-Heating, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Other Information:
Services: Commercial, Heating, Furnace Repair, Residential, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation
Emergency Service: Yes
Free Estimates: Yes
I had called Total Comfort to help install my new furnace. They came out to provde me a quote. I did not move forward with them because of their high charges. As a result, they charged for coming out to just give me a quote. I have disputed this charge and they are still trying to collect. What type of business charges you when no work has actually been done. I would stay away from this business at all costs
These guys think they are the only company in town. I called several times and finally got hold of an human. They said next available appointment is in one week.The guy who answered said, we are not holding appintments, unless you are sure. What kind of an answer, would I call unless I want workd done. I hanged up and called others and the guys were awsome, courteous, prompt and more importantly knew what matters most is the customer service
my A/C had gone from 70 degrees in the am to 89 degrees in the pm….so needless to say, my place was hot…..
I contacted Total Comfort, Emergency Services, since it was after 5 pm……I left my information and within 10 minutes or so, I was contacted……within 15 minutes or so, they were at my door……they were able to figure out the problem and replace the needed part to get my A/C working properly……I was able to use the YP coupon from the back of the directory for the service call……
Just want to say I was impressed at how fast I was contacted and how fast the work was taken care of…….they did a good job
Couldn't ask for a better company! Very friendly, fast & knowledgeable staff, from the moment Ken came to the house until after the men got done installing our new unit. I have been recommending them to everyone, and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed, so give them a call! Am so glad I now have them as my Heating & Cooling company for years to come!! Thanks again Total Comfort, an amazing job done well!