Moto MuseumAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- This Collections represents the tremendous range of creative solutions to the basic design problem of moving a two-wheeled machine forward. Many of these motorcycles have an interesting story, or notable pedigree associated with them.
- Private Event, Spaces, Motorcycles from Different countries origin,
- From Downtown: Trave West on Olive St appx 2 miles to 3441 Olive. From Hwy 40-64 - Exit @ Grand Ave at the end of the exit ramp turn Right, heading North on Grand Ave. Proceed N. on Grand for appx 3/10 Miles to Lindell, Turn right on Lindell. The Moto Museum is 1/4 mile on the left. From Hwy 70 -- Exit @ Grand Ave. Proceed S on Grand for 3 miles to Lindell. Turn Left at Lindell. The Moto Museum is 1/4 mile on the left. Frm Hwy 44 -- Exit @ Grand Av Proceed N. 1/4 mile to lindell turn R @ Lindel
- FREE to the Public Donations are appreciated Private Guided Tours $10/person -- Tour appx. 30-45 minutes
- Museums, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants