This has been my church home for the past 3 years. The people are friendly, caring and will give you the shirt off their back. Teaching is Biblically sound, goes very deep into the Word, and the preaching is spot on. It's a liturgical church but very alive, worship-wise. No place is perfect but this is a great place. It's very big so my recommendation is to try it a few times, then get involved in order to make friends.Share Review
St Paul's Lutheran-Des PeresAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We thank and praise God in grateful worship! Our worship services consist of traditional liturgy, music, God's divine Word as is written in the Holy Scriptures. We are a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Holy Communion is served alternating weekends. There is additional parking available at the Edward Jones building on Ballas Road, and a nursery is available throughout the morning. Sunday School and Bible Study classes are available for all ages, infants and toddlers (with their parents), children, middle and high school youth, young adults, adults. Some of these classes meet during the 9:25 Bible study hour in various locations. There are other opportunities to learn about God';s love for us through weekly or occasional fellowship. We'd love to see you at St. Paul's!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (314) 822-3555
- LCMS Worship Services, Bible Studies, Accredited K-8 Day School, Preschool, Child Care Services
- We're located on Manchester Road at Ballas, just east of I-270, across from West County Mall.
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, LCMS
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, Churches & Places of Worship, Lutheran Churches, Private Schools (K-12), Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Schools, Child Care