St. Louis Community Credit Union
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Established in 1942, St. Louis Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution, serving members who live or work in the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County in Missouri, and St. Clair, Madison, Monroe, and Jersey Counties in Illinois.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (866) 534-7610
St. Louis Community's #1 priority is to better the lifestyles of our members. We do this by offering:
- LOW INTEREST LOANS: auto loans, home equity loans, mortgages, signature loans and many more!
- HIGH INTEREST SAVINGS: CDs (minimum balance only $300), IRAs, Money Market accounts and many more!
- LOWEST FEES without sacrificing excellent service.
- SECOND CHANCES: Loans, Checking and free credit & budgeting tools.
- PRE-PAID DEBIT CARDS: Our Red Dough Visa Debit Card is the perfect, affordable solution to traditional banking.
- Located on Forest Park Parkway, near Grand Ave. Visit www.stlouiscommunity.comfor a complete list of locations.
Welcome to the community!
- 10 branch locations, and growing!
- 100+ free ATMS in St. Louis and over 28,000 nationwide!
- Best banking value in town without sacrificing service or quality!
St. Louis Community CU
St. Louis Community
- Credit Unions, Financial Services, Financing Services, Investments, Loans, Mortgages, Real Estate Loans
Very impressed with service from the moment I opened account and they have crazy low fees. Only $15 for a bounced check! I've always used credit unions, Bit these people really understand the average joe and provide banking options that make sense affordable. Realy glad I switched!