St Louis Cardinals
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- The St. Louis Cardinals are part of Major League Baseball National League Central Division and draw an annual average attendance of more than 3 million fans. The Cardinals play regular season games from April through September, with postseason in October, and call the beautiful Busch Stadium. Since founded in 1892, the club originally known as the St. Louis Browns, were renamed the Cardinals in 1900 for the color of the trim on their uniforms. The team has since won ten (11) World Series titles, with the last championship in 2011.
- Season Ticket Sales/Service, Group Tickets (25 or more), All-Inclusive Tickets, Premium Tickets
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, check
- 700 Clark Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Downtown East, Downtown St. Louis
- Get the All-Inclusive treatment! Enjoy access to all-you-can-eat buffets, full-service bars, and great views!
St. Louis Cardinals
- Sports & Entertainment Ticket Sales, Baseball Clubs & Parks, Conference Centers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Event Ticket Sales, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Athletic Organizations, Travel Agencies, Stadiums, Arenas & Athletic Fields, Tours-Operators & Promoters, Sports Clubs & Organizations
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Last year, relatives came to town for a game, got a flat tire as they parked and couldn't get the wheel off. Cardinals Public Relations dispatched AAA, who fixed it within 30 minutes and they made the first pitch. That's the customer experience of a real World Series team!