Shu Feng Restaurant
- General Info:
- We are proundly covered by Ladue News and St.Louis Post Dispatch. We are honored "Best Chinese Restaurant" by Riverfront Times in 2009. We are also listed on St.Louis Magazine's "Cheap Eats'09" among 35 other restaurants. order online at http://www.shufengstl.com/en/shufeng/menu
- Extra Phones:
: (314) 983-0099
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards, amex
- Price Range:
How to eat like a King on the pay of a pauper?
Dining at ShuFeng Restaurant in St.Louis, MO is one of the options.
We are on the list of "Cheap Eats'09" by St.Louis Magazine.
- Conveniently located on Olive Blvd two blocks east of HW170.
- Darstdale, University City
- Nicely decorated spacious restrooms available. order online at http://www.shufengstl.com/en/shufeng/menu
Shu Fung Restaurant
- Chinese Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Family Style, Chinese
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
07/31/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Beware of bellyaches and a lingering bad taste in your mouth. Rated best moo shu in 2000, this restaurant has had more than a decade to fall apart. It has certainly lost its ability to create edible dishes. Our vegetable ""deluxe"" dish contained completely mushy veggies with a starchy, bland sauce that continued to drown the vegetables long after their overcooking. We felt we couldn't go wrong with moo shu, but these soggy pancakes were also full of overcooked veggies and egg. With hardly a taste of the desired plum sauce that makes this dish so delightful, we were left with a food-like substance that was lacking in flavor, texture, and creativity. Be sure to skip this terrible place unless you want to sample the worst of the worst in St. Louis Chinese food and have melt in your mouth broccoli
02/20/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Shu Feng has a well varied menu, including seafood and vegetarian dishes as well as Korean and Taiwanese style dishes. There are many standard Chinese dishes as well as more unusual choices like the house specials and the changing specials list on the wall. We have enjoyed absolutely everything we have ordered here, and the meat and vegetables are of great quality. Everything is cooked fresh, the fried foods come out crispy and not greasy. The service has always been friendly and prompt and the atmosphere is relaxed. The food is a good value in the first place but the portions are huge and we always have enough left over for another dinner - an added bonus!