Louie's Pizza CompanyAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- St. Louis & Chicago style pizzas, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, calzones
- Serving thin crust (St. Louis style) and deep dish (Chicago style) pizzas. We also have calzones, wraps, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. We offer delivery and take out services. We try to make as many in house products as possible which include: pizza sauces, doughs, dressings, and wings sauces. We also cut our lettuce fresh daily!
- Fontanini, Grande
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- Located on the southeast corner of Hampton and Eichelber in the strip mall.
- St. Louis Hills
- Delivery Take out
- Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Pizza
Where to start? I was at a family function and they had Louies delivered I had never had it before and was I blown away. There was a mixture of pizzas so I tried both the deep dish and the thin and while they are complete opposites they are the same in that they were delicious.I now have a new favorite pizza place :)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
First, they've got great specials. If there are two of you, and you like Chicago style pizza, get the small with sausage. My wife and I can eat that and normally there's one or two pieces left over (unless we're really hungry) and the cost around $13. Sometimes they even put them on special for $10. No area to eat there, it's dine in or carry-out, but for the money, some of the best pizza we have had in South C... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse