I am not normally a fan of chinese restaurants because of the scare of the meat they are rumored to sell. However, my sister always visits this one particular Chinese restaurant. She has moved to the other side of town but continues to go out of her way, whenever she has a "chinese food" craving. I took the chance one day and decided to "try" it out. I was so suprised and shocked when I walked in the restaurant. It smelled like bleach. Not too heavy, but just enough to see it was clean. The walls were clean, the floor was mopped and the inside of the cooking area was very clean. They even rated an A under the Board of Health Certificate. Not to mention the food was extremely good and the vegetables were fresh. I would recomment this Chinese Restaurant to anyone who wants a really good and CLEAN environment.