Everytime I come in I like how the guys at the desk always explain in detail what's wrong with my car after the diagnostic and even take me under the hood to show me what the problem is. They're willing to go the extra mile to get my car back on the road and I've never had any issues. I highly recommend them!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Henry's Auto & TireAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Henry's offers the most comprehensive list of service and repairs for your import or domestic car or light truck. Conveniently located just east of I-170 on Page, we welcome your business. Just call or stop in and we will get you fixed up and on your way. If you live in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, or Franklin County, bring your service, maintenance and repair needs to Henry's! Our highly trained, veteran, ASE certified technicians will diagnose and repair your car so you can get back on the road. We pride ourselves on our fast, courteous service - fixed right the first time. State of the art Hunter Hawkeye alignment system manned by experienced technicians for the perfect alignment.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (314) 429-4789
If your car or truck is due for some routine or not so routine service, we can help.
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel Injectors
- Battery Replacement
- Exhaust Systems
- State of the art Hunter Hawkeye alignment system manned by experienced technicians for the perfect alignment.
- Lube, Oil & Filter
- Transmission Service
- Shocks & Struts
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Radiator Replacement ...and much, much more!
- Bridgestone, Duro, Firestone, Goodyear, Herculese, Kumho, Primewell, Valvoline
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, financing available
Located less than 1/2 mile east of highway 170 at Walton rd/ 82 nd street
- Vinita Park
- AAA-APPROVED AUTO REPAIR ASE CERTIFIED SHOP
- Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Towing, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Tire Dealers, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
I came to the shop for the first time for a routine oil change which also came with a 15 point check. They told me my brakes still had some life left, when could have told me otherwise to make some extra revenue. I will difinately be coming back in the future.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have routinely taken my car to Dobbs but only for routine oil changes and tires and have had no issues. I had always used the downtown location as I work downtown. When my car developed a brake fluid leak and consequently loss of braking I took it to a Dobbs right by my home (Dobbs at 9598 Olive). They said I needed a "complete brake overhaul" of my front brakes that included new rotors, new calipers, and... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I wasn't sure what to expect when I took my car into Henry's.. The man at the service counter explained in great detail what my car issue was and when I still didn't understand, he explained the physics behind a catalytic convertor. My car was repaired by the next day, and the price I paid was exactly as quoted, there were no hidden or unusual fees. All of the employees were professional and polite and I plan to br... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse