- General Info:
- With corporate headquarters located in Richfield, Minn., Best Buy is a leading specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States and Canada. The company started operations as a retail store in 1966 and was called Sound of Music. It changed its name to Best Buy in 1983. Best Buy s range of products includes digital and video cameras, computers, computer software, video games, music systems, DVDs and mobile phones. The company offers products of various brands that include Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Philips and Hewlett-Packard. It also offers home appliances, including washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves and refrigerators. Best Buy provides various shipping and delivery options. The company operates more than 700 stores throughout the world.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 211-9810
- Acer, Alpha, Alpine, Amp'd Mobile, Apple, Aspire, Asus, Ati, Best Case, Blackberry, Blackbird, Bluelife, Bose, Boston Acoustics, Bush, Canon, Case Logic, Casio, Cingular, Cobra, Compaq Presario, Creative Labs, Dialogue, Digimax, Digital Blue, Digiwa, Hewlett Packard, Japanese Victor Corporation, Klipsch, Macintosh, Mickey & Co, apple, at&t, ipad, iphone, refrigerators, samsung, sprint, verizon
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, discover
- Crestwood Commons
- Watson Industrial Park, Crestwood
Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Television & Radio Stores, Consumer Electronics, Home Theater Systems, Major Appliances, Computer & Equipment Dealers, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Office Equipment & Supplies, Computer Printers & Supplies
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Specialties: Dance, Blues, Educational, Coffee Makers, Comedy, Cell Phones, Disney, Audio & Video, Fax Machines, Batteries, Big Screen Tvs, Heating Systems, Dryers, Blackjack, Dishwashers, Chairs, Window Air Conditioning Units, Heating Equipment, Animation, Bbq Grills, Gas Grills, Copiers, Barbecue Grills, Desks, Barbecues, Athletic Events, Music Theater, Ice Machines, Air Conditioners, Church, Drama
The customer service was horrible. I went in on a Sunday to buy a 37inch tv about noon. Said it would be delivered on Wed. Called Tuesday the 800 number and said that the order had been cancelled. I called and talked to a person named Dana who was in the Home Theatre back office. He was super nice and very very helpful. Went back Tuesday nigh was there for 1 1/2 hours talking to the store manager. Said I would get my tv on Wed. Long story short I called about 4;00 the 800 number and talked to a wonderful girl named Amanda said my tv was being delivered between 5 and 9, which they normally don't do.