Barry D Brace DMD & AssociatesAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr Barry Brace has been providing world class dental care to the community of St. Louis for over 20 years. Dr Brace is well recognized as the premier St Louis cosmetic dentist providing implant and sedation dentistry in addition to providing excellent family dentistry care. Through his expertise in these areas he can bring back your beautiful, healthy smile and restore your self confidence. Doctor Brace is rated one of the top dentists in St. Louis. He continues to be committed to the very best in dental care available in the St. Louis area. Dr Brace and Associates utilize the latest dental technology and emphasizes comprehensive General Dentistry, which is made up of many types of dental care, including preventative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, restorative dentistry, the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, periodontal disease, and endodontic treatments. Dr. Brace is a preventative dentist who emphasizes frequent cleaning, tooth brushing and flossing. He believes in timely intervention since this is the best way to eliminate many of the problems patients experience. The scope of preventive dentistry may extend beyond the mouth. There is mounting evidence that having a clean and disease free mouth can help prevent other medical problems. Early recognition and counseling regarding habits which might be negatively influencing your dental health, such as poor diet and smoking help create more successful treatment outcomes. As a cosmetic dentist in St. Louis, Dr. Brace has a reputation for providing natural life-like smiles that appear not to be altered or filled. We are fortunate to be able to utilize some of the best cosmetic dental technology at our St Louis dentist office. Our crowns and porcelain laminate veneers look great. Dr. Brace has been whitening the smiles of St. Louis Dentist clients for over 20 years. Dr. Brace utilizes either tray bleaching at home, or in office teeth whitening system. Dr. Brace is also an expert cosmetic dentist, replacing lost teeth, eliminating the need for dentures or to stabilize loose dentures and eliminate the need for denture adhesive. Creating cosmetic smiles that are both naturally esthetic and long lasting. He also utilizes the latest technology when restoring both implants and natural teeth. As an expert St Louis restorative dentist, Dr. Braces restores teeth with cavities or that are cracked or broken in a highly natural and cosmetic way by using white mercury free fillings. Most patients desire these and think they look best. Not only are these restored teeth highly cosmetic, but these fillings are affordable and fully functional. Legal Disclaimer: Our doctors are General Dentists. Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine are non-specialty interest areas that require no specific educational training to advertise these services. Dr. Daniel Bialecki and Dr. Timothy Grayem currently provide sedation services in our offices.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (314) 332-1307
- Dentist, Dental Clinic, Family Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Periodontics, Emergency Dental Services, Teeth Whitening Services, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Veneers, Laser Dentistry, Preventative Dental Care, Orthodontics, Oral Cancer Screenings, Sedation Dentistry, Mini Implants
- Invisalign, Lumineers, Snap On Smile, Zoom! Whitening
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, debit, check, cash, insurance, master card
- Ballwin, Kirkwood, Affton, Cahokia, Fenton, Mehlville, Oakville, Bellville, Crestwood, Webster Groves, Des Peres, Creve Coeur, Chesterfield, Manchester, Clayton, Brentwood. Maplewood, Concord
- Academy of General Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Missouri Dental Association, Greater St. Louis Dental Society, Missouri Academy of General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
Barry Brace DMD & Associates are amazing! The doctors and the staff are always nice and truly trying to make you feel as comfortable as they can. I have always had anxiety of the dentist, but after my experience at their office I will never go to a another dentist again! I wouldn’t change anything about your office!Share Review
"I have had nothing but positive experiences with this office. I’m new to St. Louis, so when I needed a replacement NTI mouth guard, I went on the NTI website and did a search for local providers. I ended up choosing Dr. Brace’s office (I think based on their website) and I’m very glad I did.
Dr. Grayem did my NTI and it was finished to take home at the end of the visit! This is great because many offices have to send them out to be finished and you have wait a couple of weeks to get ...view morethem back. When I got home and tried the guard that night, it didn’t feel right, and I called the office to let them know (nervous as to whether they would be receptive, or just think I was complaining). They fit me in THAT DAY, and Dr. Grayem was able to fix my guard. These are $500+ guards, so I was happy that he didn’t ask questions and just fixed it for me. They assured me they wanted me to be happy with the product and if I had any other problems to let me know.
After that wonderful experience I decided to go for a cleaning. It was quick, painless and thorough. My hygienist was competent and friendly (I think her name was Stacy?).
I would not hesitate to recommend this office to friends or colleagues."view less
The staff made me feel very much at ease and I was actually pretty relaxed (I am always little scared and nervous about going to a dentist). Donna was just excellent, she was super friendly, explained everything thoroughly and I have never had a better dental visit. Keep doing what you’re doing… Everything is GREAT!!!Share Review
"I would highly recommend Dr. Brace’s office to anyone who has dental anxiety. The staff is very nice, helpful and courteous. They have always taken the time to make sure I was comfortable, didn’t get aggravated when I gagged on bite wings for X-rays and always let me take a mini break when I needed it to relax.
My dental hygiene is actually improving since I started seeing Dr. Grayem (an associate in the office) and I actually look forward to going to the dentist! It’s also OK to bri...view moreng headphones and music for your appointment to help relax!"view less
Dr. Brace and his staff are very professional and if its been a while since you have been to the dentist you’ll be pleased with your experience. They never criticize you and make you feel bad about the condition of your teeth and when asked “What I’d like to see improved in their office?” I’d have to say “there’s nothing I’d change… I have no complaints!”Share Review
"In a very brief time my wife and I both felt a nice level of acceptance and positive feedback. After several visits and various different types of procedures already done our positive feeling has only been enhanced. We were looking for a Dentist’s office that “makes a difference” and are not quick to compliment but feel strong enough of this that we have already provided the name/number to a couple family persons.
I really appreciate how my wife Patricia, who is a teacher, (not being...view more able to be available during much of the day during the week) is able to get an appointment later in the evening when most other dental offices are closed. Please continue to have times available during latter afternoons and Saturdays for appointments."view less