Averill Heating & Air Conditioning
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Averill Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally-owned full service and heating and cooling company in St. Louis and the surrounding area. We specialize in. St. Louis HVAC service, including air conditioner installation, furnace repair in St. Louis, and heating installation. Having been in business since 1973, the credibility that Averill Heating and Air Conditioning brings to your door is unmatched. We will treat your repair or installation job like it's for our own home. Whether the job is St. Louis furnace repair, or a St. Louis heating and cooling system, HVAC installation, or an emergency AC repair, Averill Heating and Air Conditioning is your go-to service provider. We're ready to provide heating and cooling service for your St. Louis HVAC needs, day or night.
- Business History
- Averill Heating and Air Conditioning has served the St. Louis area with heating and cooling service for 40 years. We provide HVAC installation and service to both commercial and residential needs, day or night. Our technicians use great care in protecting your home, and always use the highest degree of professionalism. Check out our web specials and let us know how we can keep you comfortable at an affordable price!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (314) 429-4328
Fax: (314) 426-3103
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Installation, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Furnaces-Heating, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Furnace Repair & Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Heat Pumps, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
- Trane, Trane/General Electric
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Price Range:
- Financing Available
- 10645 Liberty Ave
- Emergency Service, Financing Available
NATE Certified Installers and Service Technicians
- BBB,Better Business Bureau, ACCA Member
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Furnaces-Heating, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Furnace Repair & Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Heat Pumps, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Just had Mike C and Brandon S in my home to replace and clean the Dryer Vent. The job was not a simple one but the Professionals from Averill did a terrific job as usual. They maintain our 2 Furnaces too. We were happy to learn they provide other services at Averill
My furnace broke down on a Friday and I had my usual service company come over to repair it. They told me that the furnace was not able to be fixed and their Salesperson came over and quoted me a new system. Wanting a second opinion, I called Averill and they sent over Scott on Saturday to do a Load Calculation and pricing. They were able to decrease the size of the unit and designed a system that qualified for a Laclede Gas and Ameren rebate totaling $720. I was even more surprised they were able to send Jason one of their service man over that day to get me temporary heat so we were comfortable and allow me to wait till the following Tuesday when I had a day off from work.
The install crew was just as great. They put drop cloths down on my new carpet and kept me up to date during the installation. You could tell that Mike and Chris were a team that cared about their job and my house. I would defiantly recommend Averill Heating to my family and friends.
All I need is a capacitor to get my AC running. They told me they dont sell capacitor's over the counter for "warranty issues". that's B.S. Dont offer the warranty to me then. It's obvious that they dont want to miss out on the "easy fix" so they will try and inhibit the customer from doing such and easy job themselves. I will remember this. When it is time for a new AC, it wont be Averill installing it.