DO NOT USE!! we were a long time supporter of auto tire with 3 vehicles for over 12 years. used them for inspections and for tires. NOT ANY MORE with the new management sucks !! A $25.00 part they going to charge us $75.00 and $200.00 to put it in. we said no we shop around for a lower price, after we said that they held our van 1 hour hostage, out of spite!! we took the van to our mechanic the next day. $25.00 for t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
AutoTire Car Care CentersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include all necessary installation services in our tire prices. This includes: Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Tire disposal, Transfer of the tire pressure monitoring system (a safety feature on newer vehicles), Alignment Check, Free Lifetime Rotations and our 30 day price and ride guarantee. Each day we shop our competitor’s stores and, if necessary, we’ll adjust our prices to insure they are the lowest TOTAL prices in the area. Product for product, quality for quality, service for service. If you find a better price on tires or automotive service, we guarantee to beat the competitor's price before you buy. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you find the exact same tire or automotive service's TOTAL price advertised for less than ours, we’ll refund the difference.
- Extra Phones:
To be connected to the store nearest you: (866) 725-8473
- A/C Service*, Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Analysis, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections*, Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades *= Select Stores
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General Tire, Good Year, Hankook, Kelly Tires, Michelin, Pirelli, Runway Tires, Yokohama and others.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- Store hours may vary by location
- ASE Certified
- Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Brake Repair, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
I have been taking my vehicle here for about a year and a half. Steve used to be the manager and since he has moved the place has gone down hill. I took my car in for an oil change and my car starts leaking oil. I take it back to them and they tell me its the residue from the oil change. Why this hasen't happened every time I get an oil change defies logic. When checking for the oil leak they overheated my car. I had... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been taking my vehicles here for new tires, tire repairs, and rotations for years. This is the only place I go. I highly recommend them. They don't fix what doesn't need fixing and offer fair prices on what they do fix. I haven't tried their other locations, but I can speak for this particular one. Whatever you do, I would steer clear of the Dobb's across the street---what a nightmare! The couldn't figur... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch