Absolutely horrible service. Our coordinator disappeared 15 minutes after our reception started and told no one. The kitchen staff informed the DJ he was now in charged BC "ol boy bailed" When I called to inquire about him leaving without informing anyone at all he said this is normal practice. Wow. Thank god we had an amazing DJ who did everything our coordinator should have. If not for our DJ our reception could ha ebeen ruined by Andres complete lack of follow through with what ...view morethey say they are going to do and customer service. I do NOT recommend using Andres if you want your reception to run smoothly.view less
Andre's Banquet Facilities
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Andre's Banquets and Catering has been serving St. Louis for over 30 year. Whether it be for a wedding reception, birthday party, retirement parties, graduations, and all of your off premise catering needs, Andre's has you covered!
- AnniversariesFlorist ServicesPhotographyRehearsal DinnersRetreatsTuxedos
- Carlson Craft Invitations, Jim's Formal Wear
- Payment method:
- check, travelers checks, no credit cards, cash
- Andre's Banquets and Catering has several different locations to serve your event needs. Andre's South in South County, Andre's Festus, Andre's West in Fenton, Andre's in Clayton and Andre's at The Carriage House at Fox Run in Eureka.
- China, linen and silverware packages, ceremonies as well as receptions, one stop shopping available including tuxedo rentals and invitations, photography, disc jockey, limousine service, florists, and travel agents.
- English, Spanish
- Proud members of the South County Chamber of Commerce, Fenton Chamber of Commerce, Twin City Chamber of Commerce and many more.
- Party Planning, Theatres, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Funeral Directors, Funeral Supplies & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Supplies & Services
I come from a big family and my sister decided that she wanted to go somewhere different than the rest of our sibilings for her wedding reception. When we walked into Andre's West, are jaws just dropped. It was absolutely gorgeous, we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. \r
My sister used Andre's 'One Stop Shop' and was extremely satisfied. The grooms men loved how they could just leave the tuxes and didn't have to make any additional trips to drop off th...view moreeir tuxes. She said that her planner was helpful and was willing to work with them to help plan the night of their dreams. \r
I would highly recommend using Andre's for any event that you may be planning. The employees are extremely friendly and the facilities are AMAZING!!!! We will definitely be using them in the future for our anniversary parites and to do catering for our holiday parties.view less
I can't say enough about how happy my wife and I were with the services at Andre's. The sales staff kept her calm throughout the whole planning process. We had fun planning every last detail with Andre's and couldn't wait until the night of the event. Every thing was just the way we expected it. The food was delicious, the waiters kept the tables clean, there was no line for the bar and the banquet room was light up beautifuly. Thank you Andre's for making our wedding day dream co...view moreme true!view less
""How can we thank you enough? Everyone did such a wonderful job for us and really worked so hard to make everything absolutely PERFECT!! Everything was so beautiful and we still get compliments! We will definitely recommend Andre's in the future""
I had my wedding at Andre's West and it was fantastic! The room was absolutely beautiful, the food was wonderful, and the staff was so kind and helpful. We had the wedding and reception right there! We also used them and their venders for flowers, DJ, photographer, limo, tuxes, and invitations. I had so many compliments on my wedding and I can't thank Andre's enough for such a wonderful day that I will remember for the rest of my life! Best day/wedding ever!
I reserved Andre's South for my wedding reception and I had to write to let everyone know that I couldn't have\r
asked for anything better. The evening was so beautiful!\r
The room was breathtaking with the beautiful LED lights, the food was absolutely mouth watering, thanks \r
Chef Jeff. My wedding planner, Sarah, throughout the planning stage was absolutely wonderful! She was so \r
easy to work with and made my day so much easier!\r
If you are planning a wedding reception, I wou...view moreld highly\r
recommend Andre's. The whole staff was absolutely wonderful! Thank you everyone for making my day extra special!view less
I booked my wedding reception with Andre's about a year ago and it has been the best experience of my life! My wedding was a couple weekends ago and I wish I could do it all over again. They helped with everything and the food was amazing!! I got nothing but compliments. Thanks Andre's for making my night the best night of my life and everything I dreamed it would be.
I give this company no stars they are the worst company and they are money hungry. I had my wedding booked with them back in 2007 and I had to cancel a couple months before and the whole thing was already paid. They said that if they could rebook it then we could get our money back. Well my parents went the day of when my wedding was supposed to be and there was a wedding in the room i booked. A couple days later my parents got a letter in the mail saying they didnt book that room so t...view morehey dont get their money back. My parents took them to court and Andre's lost twice and finally settled with my parents and now 2 years later they are taking us back to court to get the money back. What a bunch of jerks! Do not give these people businessview less
We had our son's wedding at Andre's on Feb. 28th and ordered appetizers to be served before dinner. They were brought out and put in a corner without lighting and taken away in about 20 minutes. No one knew they were even out and they were taken away to soon. I suggest anyone ordering appetizers from Andre's think hard about it they weren's cheap.