This is a horrible company to deal with. Their customer service skills are the worst I have ever dealt with. Run far away from this company as fast as you can. They neglect to tell you that they have overage charges and will blame you for not listening. Its MY money I listen very closely when I am spending it. Debbie the customer service rep is horrible and Mike the manager is ignorant!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
American Eagle Waste IndustryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- American Eagle Waste is a family owned and operated company, established in 2004, by brothers Bryan and Michael Barcom who saw the need for great customer service in the Waste Industry. Starting with only 1 truck and 0 customers they set out to provide great service at an affordable price.
- - Locally Owned - 10-15-20-30-40 Yards Roll Off - Commercial and Residential - Trash - Old Appliances - Furniture - Construction Debris - Commercial Services - Garbage - Residential Services - Roll-Offs -
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, cash
- We are currently servicing opted out unincorporated St. Louis County, The City of Green Park, Sunset Hills, and Jefferson County.
- We thank all our patrons for giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves and look forward to a long relationship with you.
American Eagle Waste Ind
- Rubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers, Trash Hauling, Garbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment, Trash Containers & Dumpsters, Rubbish Removal, Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment, Garbage Collection, Contractors Equipment & Supplies
I checked with the BBB before even calling this company and they have a grade of "A". I had a GREAT conversation with someone who was VERY helpful in determining if service was available in my area. Not only is she going above and beyond to see if they can help me, but informed me that they offer recycling for an extra (small) fee per month. Most companies don't offer this in my area so I'm VERY excited abo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse