St Charles Yellow Cab
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Serving St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, Cottleville, New Town, Orchard Farm, Shouth Shore, Portage Des Sioux, Weldong Spring, Defiance, New Melle & Dardenne Prairie * Airport Service * Package Delivery * Drop-Off & Pick-Up at Airport * The Largest Fleet in St. Charles County * Fast Courteous Service * School Transportation * 7 Days a Week 24 Hour Service
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (636) 946-8999
- * Airport Service * Package Delivery * Drop-Off & Pick-Up at Airport * The Largest Fleet in St. Charles County * Fast Courteous Service * School Transportation * Commercial Charge Accounts Available * Private Charge Accounts Available * Carryout Pick-Up * On Call or Scheduled Ahead
- Defiance, Vans
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, debit
- Across From St. Charles Post Office
- Saint Charles
- Taxis, Airport Transportation, Delivery Service, Shuttle Service, Courier & Delivery Service
DO NOT USE THIS CAB COMPANY!!!!! If I could give NO stars, I would. Most annoying cab experience I've ever had. Called from airport at 12:17 AM ... was told cab would arrive in 15-20 minutes. Waited outside in the cold for 30 minutes. Called again. Said they had another stop, it would be another 10 minutes. Cab finally arrived at 1:05 AM ... driver didn't know how to get into the taxi pickup area so had to circle around (another 5 minutes). It took OVER AN HOUR to get home which is a 15 minute drive at that time of day. Couldn't fit our luggage in the trunk, so had to put our carry on and one suitcase in the cab with us. UNCOMFORTABLE, ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL.
My daughter went out with friends while I watched my grandson. When the rest of the party didn't want to go home as planned, my daughter was stuck, so I called Yellow Cab. I asked for a nice driver to pick up my daughter and bring her home safe and sound. Yellow Cab did just that. My daughter said that the driver was nice and courteous. Thank you Yellow Cab
We've used Yellow Cab several times in the past for short trips and always been pleased.
This time with going all the way downtown we called around for estimates. Of the 3 companies I called Saint Charles Yellow Cab was the highest estimate with their fuel surcharge.
We got a ride down with the company that offered us a discount and said no fuel surcharges. When we got there they charged us over $30 more than their estimate and $11 more than the Yellow Cabs estimate. For the return trip when the other company forgot to come back and get us I called 724-1234. Our return trip was .20 more than the estimate they had given us.
With the so called discount and no fuel surcharge it cost more to take the other company than the correct estimate we got from Yellow Cab. We are back to only one phone number in my Cell Phone.