Valley Surety Insurance AgencyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Valley Surety Insurance Agency was formed in July of 1990 to assist agents and brokers with their bonding needs and to provide knowledgeable experience in the underwriting of Surety Bonds. We also provide direct assistance to anyone who needs a Surety Bond.
- "A” Rated & T listed Companies
- Standard and Specialty Underwriting
- Specialists in the SBA Bond Guarantee Program
- All types of Surety Bonds including License & Permit Misc. Bonds
- Bid Bonds, Performance and Payment Bonds & Court Bonds
- Subdivision, SBA Bonds, & ERISA & Fidelity
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. VSIA has decades of experience servicing contractors big and small — giving us the complete understanding of construction contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for contractors new to bonded work…the most difficult bonds for hazardous work…contractors with inexperience on larger projects…and those with financial difficulties.
- Contract Bond - guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds - guarantee that developers will make certain "off site" or "public" land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond - can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond - guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
WHAT IS SURETY BONDS?
A bond guarantees the fulfillment of a legal obligation. It's a three-party agreement where the third party (surety company) guarantees to a second party (obligee or owner) the successful performance of the first party (principal). One of the primary uses of bonds today is to protect public and private funds from financial loss.
A surety bond is not an insurance policy. An insurance policy assumes that there will be a loss, so the premium for an insurance policy is calculated to cover losses that will occur. A bond, on the other hand, is an extension of credit with the assumption that the legal obligation will be fulfilled, and consequently, there will be no loss. The bond premium paid to the surety covers only the underwriting expenses of the surety company. When losses occur, they have a significant impact on the surety company's financial results.
- Close to Howe Ave.
- Arden - Arcade, Commerce Gardens
- If it is after business hours, please call the company on your policy. Your policy will include a 24-hour claim reporting number and these number are also listed on our Payment & Claim Center page. Prior to calling, please have your policy number available for the claims adjuster.
- Surety & Fidelity Bonds, Insurance, Business & Commercial Insurance, Life Insurance, Auto Insurance, Investments, Financial Services, Insurance Consultants & Analysts