Subway Truck Parts Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Established in 1923, Subway Truck Parts is a fourth generation family-owned dismantling yard. Our 5 counter-persons have over 115 years combined experience. We operate on 5 acres with over 25,000 sq ft of warehouse space. Full service. Fully computerized. Clean. Organized. Legal.
- In business since 1923 with the same family ownership, Subway Truck Parts offers a large inventory and selection of used/recycled lower mileage, newer model pickup, truck, SUV and van parts (both 2 and 4-wheel drive). From a "valve stem cap" to a turbo diesel engine and all components in between, we offer any vehicle part or system for sale. All parts are guaranteed. New inventory arrives daily. Please call us of the most up-to-date information!
- American Toyota Nissan, FORD
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, debit, check, master card, visa
- Subway Truck Parts is centrally located between the Business 80 freeway, Interstate 5, Interstate 80, & US Highway 50. West off Arden Way west of the Arden Fair Mall and the California State Fair (Cal Expo). http://www.google.com/search?q=map+903+del+paso+blvd+95815&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS509US509&oq=map+903+del+paso+blvd+95815&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- Old North Sacramento, North Sacramento
- Subway Truck Parts is a full-service facility. If a part is not on your shelf, we pull it for you! Our 5-acre facility is fully computerized, clean, and organized. We utilize the best interchange software and are linked with 1000's of yards to offer you a broader selection and very competitive pricing. We operate 100% "above-board" with all the required licensing and regulatory scrutiny. We offer cash refunds (where others only offer yard credit). Come and check us out and compare!
- English, Russian, Tagalog
NCADA / SCADA,NCADA & SCADA Auto Parts Recyclers
- Truck Bodies, Automobile Salvage, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission Parts, Truck Wrecking, Truck Equipment & Parts, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange
They had exactly what I needed at a fair price & gave me more than I expected. They gave me excellent customer service & were very pofessional. They went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied & the parts fit. They will be my go to place for used truck parts & I will refer everyone I know. JimLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Never heard of the place before but I needed a take off bed in perfect condition and they were the only place with a truly "perfect" bed. I had called ahead of time but from the time I showed up til I left it was only 10 minutes, pretty quick service. Will check back for future partsLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This place has it going on! There selection is good, prices very competitive, and knowledge and service is great! I have noticed alot of places going by the way of call centers and their "hard-sell" commission salespeople. Subway allows you to view their inventory in their yard when these other don't. These other places never even see their vehicles let alone touch or see the parts. So when these othin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I visit Subway often. The clown who wrote the negative review is a jackass! You have to understand that quality dismantling yards get alot of funny types in their places. Subway is rock solid. They know their stuff (duh, they have been around forever!). Anyway, I recommend giving them a go. They have a a great guarantee, so you have nothing ton lose and lots of money to save!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Very bad and mean customer service!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
As the owner of Subway Truck Parts, I would like all the information and circumstances lead to your rating and comment. I would like to use your experience for training reasons. Thank you!
My grandpa told me about Subway Truck Parts. I think they have been the same family operators for about 75 years. Great inventory, great service, great knowledge base. And if they don't have what you need, they'll refer you to another reputable auto parts dismantler rather than brokering a parts at a higher cost. Subway should be your 1st call!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse