Not to happy...my cat had to have the same surgery (stones in bladder) TWICE (within three days!). I can only guess someone should have taken xrays after the 1st surgery to verify all stones were removed but that didn't happen. My poor 12 yeatr old had to go through all the pain and risk of surgery twice.
Add to mybook
South Sacramento Pet Hospital
Call today for an appointment
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to South Sacramento Pet Hospital ( SSPH ). SSPH has been providing veterinary services to the sacramento area and surrounding communities for over 60 years. SSPH was established by Dr. Burt and Dr. Bower. The current ownership by Dr.Samaan and Dr. Kamboj has been providing services for the last 10 years. We are committed to providing your pet with the highest quality care using the latest in technology and techniques, in a clean STATE OF THE ART FACILITY. We are dedicated to offering our clients personal services, confident in the knowledge that we treat each pet as if it is our own. Thank you for choosing us to care for your important members of your family. The doctors and staff at SSPH strive to help you keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa
- South City Farms, Southeastern Sacramento
- Kennels, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians Equipment & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Livestock Equipment & Supplies, Veterinarian Emergency Services