Raging Waters Sacramento
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Sacramento’s largest water park has everything you need to make your summer exciting! Featuring cabanas and a picnic grove to host your next birthday, party, family reunion, or corporate get together, Raging Waters is convenient and hassle free. Fun for the family, and thrills for anyone that’s looking to get their heart pumping, we’re the perfect summer spot that does it all! With attractions like Dragon’s Den, Breaker Beach, and Hook’s Lagoon for children, Raging Waters is the best place for everyone young and old. Raging Waters is located within Cal Expo, home of the California State Fair and Cal Expo Horse Racing.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (916) 924-1314
- Season Passes, Group Sales, Events, Discounts, Birthdays
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, visa, master card
- Cal Expo, North Sacramento
- Parking, Restrooms, Cabanas, Lockers, Rentals, Lodgings
Raging Waters - Sacramento
- Amusement Places & Arcades, Water Parks & Slides
- Other Information:
When looking for some summer activities for the kids. This was much cheaper then sun splash. I also like that they have a little ones section. This way some of my friends with smaller kids can come hang with us.
This is a great place to take the kids during the summer. It can become a little crowded but there is no limit to the fun you could have