Nautilus SocietyAdd to mybook
We Make Difficult Decisions Easier and More Affordable. Your Peace of Mind is Important to Us.
- General Info:
- The Nautilus Society is the Sacramento Valley’s leading cremation provider. With over 30 years of experience we have given peace-of-mind to over 100,000 people. Let us do the same thing for you. When you choose the Nautilus Society, you've put your trust in the right place. Once enrolled, you lock into the current rate. You'll pay today's prices for future services; a smart investment. As time goes by, cremation fees will increase, so the smart consumer selects us. We'll save you, and your family money guaranteed. We have plans for as low as $190.00 down, with 0% interest monthly payments. We're upfront, and straightforward. The Nautilus Society takes a no-hassle approach to cremation with all inclusive pricing packages. Everything for cremation is included for one small fee. Once enrolled, you lock into the current price, avoiding any surprises down the road. You pay today’s prices for future services. Planning for the inevitable is one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family and loved ones. Your end-of-life plan is in the dependable hands of licensed professionals. The Nautilus Society is licensed by the State of California, and a member-in-excellent-standing of the Better Business Bureau. We've been serving California for more than 30 years
- We provide a 100% Service Guarantee. IMMEDIATE NEED SERVICES: If you have recently lost someone or there is an imminent need call (800) 285-8624 We are here for 24 hour service: PRE- NEED SERVICES: Enrollment in The Nautilus Society is easy; all the details are taken care of in advance. The necessary paperwork will be prepared and all authorizations in place. You will be given an alert card with 24-hour phone number to call – which activates our service. When death occurs, your family will be free to comfort one another and will not have to go to an expensive funeral homes and be told what to do. There will be no 2 AM decisions of how to remove the body, who to call, or how to pay for an unplanned expense. Planning ahead simplifies the process for your loved ones. INCLUDED SERVICES: * Nautilus Society removes the body from the home, hospital or other location. * The body is placed in a cremation container. * Nautilus Society staff prepares death certificate, disposition permit, and other necessary records while consulting with the family. * Nautilus Society takes death certificate to doctor to obtain official records of cause of death and files paperwork with the State of California and the County Health Department. * Cremation usually occurs several days after death. * Cremated remains are taken to the Nautilus Society office in an appropriate urn for scattering at sea, release to the family or designated person, or scattering in a cemetery garden.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, financing available, master card, visa
- Serving: Sacramento, Yolo, San Joaquin, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Placer and Nevada Counties
- Arden - Arcade
- Neptune and Nautilus Society own 2 Beautifully Appointed Yachts. They are Clean, Comfortable and Safe. One is located in Alameda, CA and the other is located in Newport Beach, CA. Both Boats are available for Private Boat Memorial Services. Prices are available at time of Need. The fees vary on the number of people wishing to Charter the Boat and the Day of the Week requested. For More Information Call: * Northern California (510) 568-5400 *Southern California (949) 646-7431
- English, Spanish
A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Neptune Society of Central California, Neptune Society of Orange County, and The Nautilus Society- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business rating : A+
- Cremation Urns, Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Crematories, Funeral Directors Equipment & Supplies, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Planning