Hyatt Regency SacramentoAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Property Location With a stay at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, you'll be centrally located in Sacramento, steps from California State Capitol Museum and California State Capitol. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Community Center Theater and Sacramento Capitol Park.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Dining Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (916) 321-3540
Phone: (916) 321-3600
Fax: (916) 321-3099
Fax Number: (916) 321-3779
Fax: (916) 321-3779
TollFree: (800) 233-1234
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, debit, diners club, discover, visa, check, travelers checks, cash
- With a stay at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, you'll be centrally located in Sacramento, steps from California State Capitol Museum and California State Capitol. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Community Center Theater and Sacramento Capitol Park.
- Central Sacramento, Capitol Park, Downtown Sacramento
- Hotel & Motel Consultants, Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging
This Hotel deserves a 2 1/2 star when you factor in service. Let me start out by saying that this hotel has RUDE management, especially at the two restaurants on site. I found it extremely offensive and somewhat condescending how nearly all the salaried employees would talk down to us Guests, especially younger business professionals such as myself. Many of the hourly employees were friendly which is why I went 3 ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse